FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mysql

SkorpioN
Hi!
I have question the database regarding, problems are with her supposedly.
And so, I therethrough lost problems schedules "players" in my game in database or I would regain this schedules?
modak
Your question is quite unclear, can you please take a deep breath and reword that question a bit to be a little more intelligible ?

Thanks
foggy
Yes, your question is a tad bit unintelligible, but I think I might understand what you want to ask, by the way, don't feel bad because I can tell that English isn't your first language.

If you meant to ask if all the information in the database will be intact throughout the current problems we are having with it, then, yes. You shouldn't loose any information from your database.
n0obie4life
Feel free to ask in Dutch too if your Dutch is better. Bondings would understand you Smile. Then everyone could bug him to translate it to English.
SkorpioN
I lost table "players".
Qwertyip
unless you made a backup of your database with the 'players' table in it ... i dont see a way of getting it back.

apart from the way you got it in the first place, creating it and adding everything again.

Sorry.

(correct me if im wrong ^^ )
Bondings
SkorpioN wrote:
I lost table "players".

If the table is completely gone from your phpMyAdmin and you don't have a backup of it, then there is nothing you can do about it. If you have a backup of your database, then just take out the players table and export it to your current database.
SkorpioN
I don't have backup, i lost this table by server mysql