FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My sketch of some lady... entitled 'Thought'

sangharsha
This is a pencil sketch of an Indial lady [which was posted in some newspaper few years back]. I liked the conceptual view and thought of sketch.

This is just an imitation of the real picture but i've found deep charm in the sketch. I dont know whether you will find something or not.

I love sketching..... most of the time some nice pics found somewhere. Mostly portraits.

Any comments will be appreciated.

Sangharsha Bhattarai
songsalways@yahoo.....
LA Ridge
Uh Oh! Placemarker, placemarker! Something went screwy in the lewy huey! Check your http://blah, blah, blah hook up there. Looks really good though so far. Clean. Kinda small though... lol
Che
for some reason I can;t see the image, anyone else having this problem??
noliver
I can see it, but if you cant try this link http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7484/699/320/MyThoughts.jpg
Manta
Yeah, I can see it.

And wow, that's really good. I love the pencil shading on it, to give it that effect. =P

By the way.. does the "Post Review" thing under the New Message Screen look borked to anyone? It's somehow turned into random symbols. o_O
lisa33144
Thats really good, I really like it! The only criticism I have is that I don't really like how the right side of her face is so much in the shade. Did you do that for a reason?
LA Ridge
That link didn't work either. Said access denied. His pic server link has a space in the wrong place or something. I'd like to see the thing though.
Kyle
no can see
Che
Kyle wrote:
no can see

same situation here...
Olivia Wood
Nice. Her hand gets a bit lost, though - or, at least, it looks like she has some pretty serious arthritis. Razz

You should really try doing some observational drawings.