FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite videogame systems

duckmandrake54
I would have to say my list of favorite videogame systems are as follows below:

1) PS2

2) GameCube

3) X-BOX

4) Nintendo DS

5) Gameboy

6) Sega

7)SNES

Cool N64

what are your favorites?
toughtrio
Any Video Games really left or what Wink
Yeah but mine is PS2

Warm Regards,
52tease
Why does Nintendo 64 rate all the way on the bottom? (and what does the smiley face mean?)

I remember, when it came out, the waverace game and Mario stuff really blew us away. The graphics were great, the controller was totally different, and the playability was excellent.

I hated Nintendo until they came out with the 64. Before that I was a sega guy the whole way!
balend
i like ps2 but xbox has better graphics
Insanity
52tease wrote:
Why does Nintendo 64 rate all the way on the bottom? (and what does the smiley face mean?)

I remember, when it came out, the waverace game and Mario stuff really blew us away. The graphics were great, the controller was totally different, and the playability was excellent.

I hated Nintendo until they came out with the 64. Before that I was a sega guy the whole way!

The smiley face is probably what resulted from 8.) (take out the period and it becomes a smiley face)

Anyways, I always loved PS2 for their decent graphics and their huge game selection - it probably has the most games of all three (PS2, GC, Xbox)
Boo
I've never played the X-box but I heard it has the best graphics. And would love to go on live
Don't have a gamecube and I won't get one from the bad reviews
My favourite is the ps2 it has the most games and it can play dvds and the ps3 is said to be 1000x better so I'd say sony consoles are the best
Manta
DS, GameCube, XBox.

Maybe XBox 360. If I get one, that is. =P
Zyrobot
Always PS-2 but X-BOX have Strange Video Quality. Smile
Srs2388
i really like my xbox the graphics are my favorite pro about it.....
clip
PS2 have almost all the best titles. So I go for PS2.

However, I'm planning on getting a PS3 for myself sometime this year.
Reaper
That list is fine exept for one thing, When I saw Gamecube I thought you were joking Laughing because gamecube can hardly be considered a counsil because it just plain sucks, so remove gamecube from the list and your good Smile
samr_vene
Xbox for me, Everyone though ps2 was going to be the best but now most people know xbox is.

About the gamecube, i think super nintendo is better.
Boles Roor
52tease wrote:

That smiley is actually 8 ) = Cool
I just typed it with a space. Wink
seanooi
PS2 is kinda nice, but Xbox is too, so i think both are quite ok to me, as long as there's interesting games to play. But i spend most of my time on the computer Laughing
guissmo
Family Computer

Sega

Playstation 2

...yup, call me old-fashioned... Very Happy
lisa33144
What's wrong with the plain old regular Nintendo? I'd have to say that Super Nintendo is my favorite though. All this 3D and real looking people stuff, in my opinion is a little unnecessary.
WeirdOne
xbox because of the graphics Wink
matt87
N64 should not be on the bottom.... and my opinion is that all those systems suck compared to the pc.
tordana
My favorite is definitely the Xbox--you just can't beat online gaming via Xbox Live.
Dustin
1) x-box

2) GameCube

3) PSP

4) Nintendo DS

5) Gameboy

6) Sega

7)SNES

Pretty mucht he same as yours, but i like the xbox more than the PS, because i just dont like sony. Good ol bias
stiffler
No PC?!?!?!?! I dont get it...
tordana
Favorite is definitely xbox. Smile
matt87
stiffler wrote:
No PC?!?!?!?! I dont get it...

Exactly my point.... PC is too good to be on his list.
a.Bird
mine:

1. PS2

2. NES

3. PSX

4. N64

5. PC (I have a crappy video card so PC is low on the list for me.)

6. Saturn

7. SNES
Sephz0r
Playstation 2 all the way.

Handheld: PSP

Can't wait for the god damn Playstation 4, let alone 3 Razz
Jimbo
Gamecube has the best party games, super smash brothers melee, mario party series, Tales of Symphonia, so if you have friends that like more than FPS's it is much better.

Xbox- Best graphics, online play and FPS's. It lacks non first person shooters which gives it a downside.

PS2- High selection of games and great RPG's. The downside to it is it only has 2 controller slots.

I prefer the xbox because it has awesome online shooters.
nOScott
My computer and ps2 . Ps3 if i get it
criticaldensity
Atari System 1. Paperboy, Championship Sprint, Super Sprint. 1984
Jack_Hammer
Am I the only one that thinks the best gaming system is a computer?
windval
just PS2

and i cannot wait for the PS3
roveneco
nintendo, becouse it reminds me my childhood and playstation2, becouse i like to play "winning eleven 9".
Reaper
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks the best gaming system is a computer?

Nope the pc will always be the best for stratagie games, and I assure you that wont change any time soon. Smile
sibbahz
The only consoles i use is my ps2 and my psp, both great consoles. There is other good consoles, but i prefer the playstation series personally.
angelo
I have Gameboy Advance SP and Playstation 2 at home but I don't play a lot! I only play when I have a free time but seldom it comes due to huge school work loads! I play often using Gameboy Advance SP more than Playstation 2.