FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Erase one band FOREVER!

Which band would be better six feet under?
Backstreet Boys
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Celine Dion
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
Britney Spears
35%
 35%  [ 14 ]
Insane Clown Posse
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 40

Acompany
Which of these bands would you like to rub out? My vote goes to the BSBoys. Losers.
asfaltboy
Pardon my bluntness: but i really really hate Britney Spears...
Insanity
I actually don't see what's wrong with BSB, Britney Spears, or Celine Dion (never heard from the Insane Clown Posse). They were awesome back in the middle school days. Admit it, you listened to them when you were younger too.
Srs2388
I chose Celine Dion mainly because I hate her music
it makes my cat have seizures
(jk about the last part)
Marston
I hate all those bands, but mostly, I hate every pop band.
Srs2388
yeah i'd love to erase them all bwaha ha ha ha
i really hate all pop
anxiety1
Backstreet Boys For SURE!!!
April_May
I respect all those bands/artists. I couldnt say i hated the last one because ive never heard them. But you would not dead see my listening to those type of pop music unless im taking it for another. I would rather listen to H.I.M or LinkinPark or StaticX or Silverchair. But i would have to say backstreetboys would be the one to choose if i had to. Or the last one because i wouldnt miss it. But all thier music is good. Just not my style.
Helios
I respect them as artists
but, I just don't like their music.

I wouldn't erase even one of them.
scratcher
For me, the worse artist in the list is Celine Dion.
Marston
scratcher wrote:
For me, the worse artist in the list is Celine Dion.
She's from Canada.
lisa33144
I'm don't have a problem with the Backstreet Boys, Celine Dion or Britney Spears and I've never heard of Insane Clown Posse. I mean, I'm not a big fan of any of them but there is atleast a song or two from each that I do like. So, I don't think I would erase any of them forever if I could. Although, if I had to pick, I would probably pick Britney Spears because although there is a song or two by her that I like, most of her music isn't really to my liking and I don't think she is a very good role model for young girls.
Yjaxygames
I voted for Britney Spears. I just hate her.
ruff_ryder
I voted for Britney too...but why for the love of all things alive did you put Insane Clown Posse among these bands? I mean, ICP is not even nearly a pop band...
kenetix
I voted Britney Spears, I really hate her, her music, her look, her everything, she should shift+delete herself!
1day
britney sucks Exclamation
erik
1day wrote:
britney sucks Exclamation

me Razz

No realy, I don't see the point of this topic,
Wich one do you think is the worst artist...

What if I think the worst artist isn't in the list?
Such a topic should me made withoud poll!!
monkeybum
Britney doesn't suck!!!

Well...she does and I don't like her new stuff, but come on, where would we be without classic Britney songs! It just makes me laugh - seriously, does she have a frog stuck in her throat or is her voice really that odd!

I'd never get rid of Britney, she makes me laugh too much!

(and her film made me cry...well, cry cos I was laughing at the bad acting...) Laughing [/quote]
flipinoy
these aren't bands but i'd pick britney spears
you should've added crap, like 98 degrees or something... lol, i hate boy bands..,.
erotic_city
U2.
devilledsoul
Its gotta be Celine at least Britney is nice to look at Wink
ocalhoun
All of the above.
Nick87
50 Cent.. He bugs me... His voice sounds like someone who is whining and has a severe cold at the same time!
wutangdan
Sea-lion definitely needs to be shown the door. She hit it lucky with one song and has stuck around forever.
Hippie
Backstreet boys can be tuned out, and the girls are at minimum still really hot, but holy sweet jesus the insane clown posse is more in your face stupid and annoying than any group ever encountered in human existance. Excellent choices for the poll by the way. :-)
MoFo^
I vote Britney!
Stupid blonde Razz
cherryflows
Does Britney even count??? She's not a real band or anything, she's just one person.
kalo
Backstreet Boys
i didn't vote Britney, because she is hot Wink
Carupieara
Each of these need to be shown the door. And I can't believe it these days when even Hillary Duff is getting out her "greatest hits" album! Boo hoo! Brick wall Shame on you
tingkagol
musicwise.

...cause my looove is alalll i haaaaaave tooo givvvvvvee...
I actually like that song. Yeah, sue me. Laughing

So I'll go with Britney Spears. She has nothing but sh*t out.
somnific
you gots to rationalise and prioritise.

britney spears...well , at least for now she looks good. and when shes on tv , shes whoring herself. so i like to see her titties jiggle and her ass hole girate and to see her dance moves , its like her simulating sex. so thats all good she gets to stay.

miss dione , no way would i stick her. not even with yours. and her music is whack. complete shit. the neptunes are not about to make any music for her.

backstreet boys are dead and buried, so they are already out of the equation.

insane clown possee ...well , they get no radio play so...they might as well not exist you rarely hear them unless you want to.

so after all that , out of the choice at hand. its the dione who gets sent to the pit of eternal bee stings.

i would prefer tho , for U2 to disappear forever. failing that , just executing bono would please me.
a.Bird
erotic_city wrote:
U2.

Thank you.
Josso
I can't beleive you put ICP on there!
Rosanova
Hi there,

I was really hard to chose who of these who never was meant to be. But BSB hasn't ever settled anything that you never had heard before, and the same is regarding Britney who for me almost is like an teenage Madonna. Celine has really power in her voice and she can atually sing, even that she isn't really my style, maybe together with my girlfriend a good dinner and candles on the table. The last one haven't I ever heard about, so either them wouldn't either miss.

Cheers!
blackheart
All but the last - was amusing that school's banned their t-shirts... too much interesting stuff in htie rhistory
madsencarl
Erm... Celine Dion isn't a band. But my vote would cretainly have to go to the Baskstreet Boys, those 12 year-old [insert inappropriate word of choice].

Eminem wrote:
The New Kids on the Block suck a lot of d***, boy-girl groups make me sick. I can't wait to catch all you fa**ots in public, I'm a love it.
UBOSiege
I had a simple logic:

never really heard of ICP, britney's hot, celine's not too shabby either...

obvious choice: BSB.
PuNGS
I vote for Backstreet Boys, since Britney Spears is at least beuatiful. Very Happy