FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bones

aethia
Anyone else as enthralled with this show as I am?

I don't know why... maybe its all the bones they show, or the absolutely gross things they do in real life to get things done (like putting flesh eating beetles on bones to clean the flesh off the bones without too much damage). Or maybe its David Boreanaz that brings me back time and again Very Happy

What ever it is, I find myself liking this show more and more. It is based off case files off a real life woman who does this in real life. And while I am sure they take a lot of creative license with things, it is still pretty nifty to think that jobs this special are out there.

Sure beats my own job haha.

Anyways, anyone else liking this show as much as I?

The latest episode (Christmas episode) actually showed the lead singer of ZZ Top to be the father of one of the characters! That was such a great surprise *lol*

Yeah... I watch too much TV. Twisted Evil
foggy
Yeah, I have also been watching this show. It's interesting and I like how they use character interactions to add a little bit of a comedic flare to it. It makes it interesting to watch.