FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The OC

mae1strom
This is the best show ever! haha
Does anyone agree Question
Deathskin
never seen it, but my mom loves it and all the teenage girls at school are overly obsessive with it *sigh*
bruiser
its not bad.. so repetitive now, but still interestin
x0xilogikx0x
i like it but it is not my favourite show...
carl005
it is one of the most moronic shows i have ever seen. i've only seen one episode, which was absolutely stupid. the commercials want to make me puke. it's mainstream over dramatized drama that provides unreal expectaions for real life. although this may not seem make an imediate impact on viewers, it does leave an imprint on their subconcious that will control how they dress, act or even think. i know it sounds extreme, but this theory could go for just about an other show.
kezialounel
this TV series just started yesterday at Star World Asia. so far, it's good and i'm loving it. i'll look out for it again next Tuesday. i'm sure i won't forget it, coz it's after Charmed, which is also a favorite of mine, and after that, it's Tru Calling
Rachael
the OC and all other shows like it are the most disgustingly sexist shows i have EVER seen.

If i EVER WANTED to see a bunch of teenages and all their problems, i could just go back to the school system that has become full of people just like on the OC and others.

Evil or Very Mad
indeedwrestling
I hate the OC. It should be called, "Only Caucasian" because it's an inherantly flawed and disturbing television show. It's set in the middle of the most diverse state in the US and just exists to showcase the torrid love-affairs of richly obscenely beautiful "teenage" stars. It's 90210 mixed with schlock that even Roger Corman would want to vomit after seeing. It's disgusting. I agree with the above poster.
fecophobia
I might have a song that i wrote on the oc.. We'll just have to wait and see.
kawoyip
oc is nice ! haha,my sister extremely like this ,
l love Marissa amd Ryan , we are playing the The O.C. (II) now~