FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

No fantastico in directadmin?

Yjaxygames
Where can I find fantastico in directadmin??? Or is there no fantastico with directadmin? Please help...
engeland
there is no fantastico in DirectAdmin. Only cpanelX has it.
You have to install manually with DirectAdmin Smile
Yjaxygames
Where can I find the page to install it? I can't find it.
foggy
You misunderstood what engeland said. When they said "you'll have to install it manually" they meant that you will have to install any script that you would like to have manually, not fantastico, it is not possible to install fantastico, it is only available for cpanel and not direct admin.

However, it is not difficult to install most scripts. Just search for one on a search engine and once you have found one you would like, refer to the installation instructions that accompany it, they will usually make it pretty clear what you must do.

If you run into a hardship don't be afraid to ask for help, either on this forum or on one that is provided exclusively for the script you are trying to install.
matt87
If you aren't too good with installing your on your own you can always ask someone to help you in the marketplace for frih$. But you shouldn't have a problem... it is easy if you follow the directions.
Yjaxygames
Ok, I'll try. Thanks guys. I'm not good at these things Crying or Very sad