FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Somtimes we all feel...

idanasher
Somtimes we all feel that we had enough of that.
we are tired of doing same old stuff.
the thing is that for most of us, even if we start somthing "new" in out life, it is still according to our own pattern. we move in constant patters. a few of us is empty enoght to flow like the river. with no plan in our mind , no tought at all.

Be ware of the patterness.
Be ware of what your deep heart "tells" you - not in words, in deep understaning.

and most of all,
be Honest to Yourself, Be true to yourself
toughtrio
Thanx alot man, yes that really is a good advice.

Warm Regards,
Guelila
Nowadays with internet and everything, life gets so repetitive....
Dustin
its like everyone on the internet took the same philosophy class with the same teacher, dont get me wrong this information is true and all. It just can be found prettymuch anywhere else if you ask me
falconfx
I also think nowadays life is getting repetitive. I'll remember your suggestions.
bedakilla
Yeah I think the world around us is getting repetitive because there aren't many secrets uncovered and technologies are improving. I would love to do new things instead of doing repetitive things and get tired of something
Yjaxygames
Like sailing around the world. But there wouldn't be any challenge because many people have done that. Everything has been done. If we sail over the ocean, we already know where we will end. Is that what he means? Or something like that.
balend
evrything is repetitive in life wake up go to school come back eat do homework and go to sleep and do the same thing again the nest day
KHO
True the world is getting repetative, and everyone seems the same, but should we blame the internet for this, or is it just something that was bound to happen sooner or later? l actually act alot different than most people, l know of only one other person who acts anything like me, and thats only because we have been best friends for about 5 years, and we still act alot different and have way different intrests.

This is an excellent piece of advice though.
mstreet
I can truly relate to the patterns. I've actually have broken a few and made some more. It's very hard to break the patterns though. There are some that are extremely hard to break but once you do it changes your entire outlook on life
MistaKiula
Quote:
and most of all,
be Honest to Yourself, Be true to yourself

Thanks..
Srs2388
yeah..... my whole life is very repetitive
same ole same ole
nothing in my small town to do at all... go to school do work there go home do homework....... after homework chores and maybe a lilttle leisure time to myself......
next day
guess what?
same ole same old again
im going to break this pattern after i gradauate though
Very Happy
a.Bird
A lot of you talk about patterns in regard to your physical activities... going to work, going to school, sailing the ocean, etc. But what controls our physical activities are our inclinations, and thus our mentality is the most crucial aspect of our lives that often fall victim to patterns. Life doesn't have to be about going to work or doing whatever it is that you do over and over again. You can train your mind to think creatively and openly to see every day as something new and challenging.

The media has given us messages over long periods of time. THese message are never direct. Of course we are directly told to buy a certain product in a commerical, or told that a certain type of make up is what you need to survive, but the general messages are deeper, broader and less direct.

BUY. PERIOD. BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY. Usually it's shit you don't need. BUY BUY BUY. GLAMOR GLAMOR BUY BUY BUY. WAR. GLAMOR WAR BUY BUY GLAMOR GLAMOR. WAR WAR WAR WAR. COMPETE. BUY BUY.

Pretty repetitive huh? Rolling Eyes
paul_indo
Quote:
A lot of you talk about patterns in regard to your physical activities

So true. I think we must all suffer some degree of physical routine (patterns).
We must go to school to learn.
We must work to buy food and shelter.
We often have social routines with friends and family.

What is important is that even within these routines we can be open to spontaneous activities and reactions.
Don't let the routines control you, you must control them.
When something feels too much like routine just add some new variable to it.

Even at work or school you can change some of your routines. Talk to new people. Rearrange your work space. Be nice to your teachers! just joking, I'm a teacher.

Man, anything you like.
If a routine is still enjoyable no problem. If it's not, change it.
bliushift
I totally agree. By the rules of the society that have been established, unless something drastic happens to society, most of the time you will be doing the same repetitive thing. I believe when you do the same thing over and over, and everyone does the same thing too (eg school->work) then we have optimized the process of living in the current state of society. Until that society changes, it will not change and we will be doing our repetitive, nonunique thing which we believe to be unique for the small inconsequential changes we make to it.