FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dance - Bboy/breakdance

denggi
Hey i'm kind of planning to make a site on Bboying (breakdance for the uninformed). Just wanted to see how many people here are bboys or bgals. Givin a shoutout to all of you~ Peace.
52tease
I'm not a BBoy but I used to work with a guy who was thinking about opening up his own studio.

I wonder if he ever did...
guissmo
i don't have a clue about breakdancing.
better PM me the link if you do one.
denggi
Haha..okay i will. It's supposed to be a site to educate the beginners. Perfect for people with no clue as to what it is i guess.
Dustin
nope, definatly note me. The only danceing i do is DDR...and like all white people i am terrable at it. Man i wish i would be able to do something decent beyond level normal Sad Sad
blackstripes
rite here... but im kinda laid back lately so i became super rusted... so now my mills to flares dont look as good
SFMeatwad
Be sure to add DoKnock, the dude from "You Got Served". He is the one on Wade's crew in the end, he goes forward and does a backflip. Check out his site, though, at http://www.myspace.com/doknock.

Also, my brother is inspired and is getting pretty good, so if you get this site going, I can send you some videos of my brother breakdancing.

Have a nice day.
adwya
denggi wrote:
Just wanted to see how many people here are bboys or bgals. Givin a shoutout to all of you~ Peace.

lol Laughing

hey you

we r here
criticaldensity
Ive heard Bboy before, What is it?
Liu
BBoy = Break Dancing Boy. Although people pretty much nowadays use it in a context of "hey, you bboy?" synonymously with "hey, you breakdance?"

I've been breakin' for a few years now, and even do shows with some friends at our University. Great and fun way to keep your body in shape.

As for breakdancing websites, http://www.bboyworld.com is pretty much the place to go. The world's top breakers hang there.
criticaldensity
Ohhhhh ok. Yeah the Univ of Penn in Philly puts on a breakdance show the last thursday of every month. Good time.
blackstripes
heh, i break in clubs. ppl say im crazy due to the broken glass on the floor... damnit. but hey, that's how much i love doing it.