FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favourite PC Game... (MMORPG)

eqfan
What is your favourite MMORPG?

Mine is world of warcraft
ecnex
According to me the best MMORPG is GuildWars ! it's free and I don't like the graphic style of WoW... it's for children :-p

Guildwars powaaaa Very Happy
godam64
ragnarok
i have to play it on my brother pc since my pc can't afford it.
Xiecho
Yeah ragnarok online is the Best Very Happy plus with the animation movie Cool
Dustin
kingdom of loathing, because you dont have to waste your life away on it. All it takes is just like 10min each day Smile
Kotwik
I think my favourite is World of Warcraft and Ragnarok Very Happy
DX-Blog
Ragnarok Online is the best atm Smile.
Sappho
Lineage 2 all the way Wink
jeffleo
I seriously have no idea. Maybe listing the games I think is worth playing? Here it is :
- WoW ( Though it cost tonnes )
- Guildwars ( Really great game )
- Lineage 2 ( Sure took a long time to download )
- Ragnarok ( Get's old after some time though )
- FlyFF ( Cute one lol )
- Etc.
Rsamaster
Guild Wars is THE best!

No monthly subscription fee!
anhstar
Mine is WOW but I dont have the time to play anymore. But WOW is still one of the best MMORPG right now.
kimi1974
O yes Linage is my favorite game ...
Mizar
Lineage is good for me.

Mizar-
mceejaydee
I played the trial of Ragnarok. So fun, sucks that you have to pay. I like Gunz the Duel though. Pretty fun game.

www.gunzonline.com
Kelcey
I guess I'd have to say ragnarok online since that's the only one I've ever played.. I only played it for like 3 days then I got sick of it Sad.
Tsubakii
I definately think World of Warcraft is the best MMORPG. Yes, it costs money, but for due cause; they update the game fairly often putting new items, dugeons, and just making the game better in general. If you like MMORPG's, then World of Warcraft is for you. It helps if you get a friend to play with you. If you don't have one that will get the game it's alright though, because you're bound to meet some nice people on there. I've been playing since september and still am not bored of it. There are lots of possibilites and combinations for characters. So basically, just get the game.
mele
City Of Villains. No Contest.
leat397
DX-Blog wrote:
Ragnarok Online is the best atm Smile.

I agree!, that game makes me didn;t sleep for many nights and I'm eager for the RO2!
win66
My favourite MMORPG is ragnarok online.
Cassiowt
I love Star Wars Galactic Battlegroud, I do not exist more interesting game, he has all the personages of the Saga, and engine of the BattleField, simply fantastic, and still to improve more had launched the Star Wars Galactic Battlegroud II, where you now can until controlling Jedis. If to improve more worsening.
bcnhs81
My favorite is Philippine Ragnarok Online.. i've been playing it for two years already
cheatonmaps
mine is morrowind. it won rpg of the year, and theres unlimited stuff to do in it. all you have to do is download some mods. theres 3 extensions. just to beat everything in the games, not mods, would take many people over a year.