FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cutting length

Yantaal
I want to put a DVD on to disk, but it isnt big ebough (the disk) does anyone know of any programs that i can cut down the length of the film?
52tease
I suggest you check out DVD Shrink. It is a great little freeware program that should be able to help you out a lot.

http://www.dvdshrink.org

Good luck!
Reaper
I'm not sure about this but couldn't you just buy a cd with more MB? or just compress the file? keep in mind the greater the compression ratio the more quality is lost.
Nameless
There are some ways to compress data that does not lose quallity. Most of them make the data unusuable while compressed though.
webbone
I'm often cut the file use Zealot all Video Splitter,All Video Splitter can help you split , cut or trim a large AVI, MPEG, ASF or WMV file into smaller video clips. Using the included video player, you can easily
cut AVI, MPEG, ASF or WMV file by time or the selection as needed. You can extract multiple segments of any size by using the visual editing mode, or automatically have the program cut the AVI,WMV,ASF or MPEG file into multiple pieces of equal size. The program does not require any technical experience and is very easy to use.
selda
Nameless wrote:
There are some ways to compress data that does not lose quallity. Most of them make the data unusuable while compressed though.

nope, the quality will get worst every time when u even try compress it Wink
but that dvd shink is a good prog. far as I have used it...