FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

whats the point of Frih$

a_dubDesign
Anyone have a clue what the point of frih$'s? Other than suckering other people into doing things for you in the marketplace section. Is there somewhere were you can actually use them to buy something useful, or are they just cyber-nerdiness?
Billwaa
well, really, I think they are useless beside rewarding people for posting or doing a service or doing something for you. It's actually a good way to attract people to post more. Some forum I saw, you use point to pay for contend. Buy cloth for your RPG forum dude, bet money, play games...
KHO
They are there because some time in the future, Bondings (the site Admin) will make a shop system allowing us to purchase extra bandwidth and the sort using them.
snjripp
I think haveing both points and money is an excellent idea. It builds in flexibility so that in the future, the site can develop an internal market or service bonus system that would not take away points in the process of spending them. It also allows the users to then select the service they desire. Or in the end it could just be a bit of flexibility that will never be used. Either way, it is interesting trying to figure out how to earn them separately from the points.
Pikokola
Quote:
They are there because some time in the future, Bondings (the site Admin) will make a shop system allowing us to purchase extra bandwidth and the sort using them.

yup I'm agree, n other hand, I think it could be used for counting how many days we have been hosted on Frihost (since until now I'm never spent it Smile
Billwaa
oh yeah, I forgot about the shop system. buy more space and bandwidth
sibbahz
It would be great if we could purchase account extras using them, i guess we could send them to other people to pay for a service but would be more useful if there was an internal shop system.
Srs2388
thats cool i thought they were just there lol Laughing thats a coool mod
a_dubDesign
that shop idea is pretty sweet, I'd be interested in using it to buy some extras
dxhunter
Im not use Donate . I think this is unnecesarry.
Lilystock
Well, I guess it's just a fair way to do some "troc" (does the word exist in english ? ) on the website...

Personnally, I like the idea. I'm saving to have my logo done by someone that knows more than me in graphics... So if any of you just don't care about your fri$, just donate them to me Wink

Laughing
n0obie4life
http://frihost.com/forums/vt-10013.html

All your questions will be answered.

-close-