FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Site not up...

wumingsden
I have been working on a website for a Member at FriHost. For some reason their website keeps on saying "this page cannot be displayed". I can login to the CP but nothing else. I have been trying now for a couple of hours but still no luck. I have flushed out the system but still the same page. Does anybody know why? Has it got anything to do with Server 2 going down for a coupe of minutes today? The URL is http://www.alkutob-Jordan.frih.net/
Bondings
Your subdomain is http://wmd.frih.net/ , which is working for me.

We only give out one frihost subdomain, that's it. If you want to have another website/domain, either make a subdomain of your subdomain or register a domain/subdomain somewhere. If you want it for free, .be domains are still free for the first year and afraid.org gives out free subdomains.
wumingsden
Sorry, i probably didn't explain it properly. There is a member @ Frihost named alkutob. Their website is http://www.alkutob-Jordan.frih.net/ They tried to install a forum but couldn't. I now have their information whihc they gave to to install it for him plus do a couple of other things. I've uploaded all files for the forum but their website does not work so I cannot install the forum. the account is not mine, I am just helping them out.
Bondings
The files are completely messed up. The server is looking for a file called /home/alkutob/domains/alkutob-Jordan.frih.net/public_html/ . Because it doesn't exist anymore, it gives an the 404 error.

I think that it would be a good idea to reset his account.
wumingsden
I think I may know why, i noticed something add in in directory. Let me just see wether I can sort it out, if not then I'll talk to alkutob and see what they think, I'll reply ASAP
Bondings
wumingsden wrote:
I think I may know why, i noticed something add in in directory. Let me just see wether I can sort it out, if not then I'll talk to alkutob and see what they think, I'll reply ASAP

Maybe let him reply, I really want his confirmation before I reset his account.
wumingsden
I've sent him a PM and also the URL to this thread, you should hear from him soon. I've told them the problem. I can see that there's something different going on but cannot pin-point it unfortunately.
alkutob
Bondings
wumingsden

Thank you 4 your help and I agree to reset my account ,, I think it is clear that it needs to be reset
thank you very much

Happy new year
Bondings
Please check your pm for the new password.
alkutob
Bondings

Thank you 4 your help ....Just waiting 4 the new password
wumingsden
Haven;t you got it yet? In his post he said he'll send it straight out to you, I guess he must be busy over the xMas period
alkutob
I received my new Password ,,, thank you