FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What about Gender!!

What do u think you are??
Male
78%
 78%  [ 25 ]
Female
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 32

avk
Let's see there is Gender Equality in this forum or not!!
I wanted to know the exact number of male and female in this forum and 50/50 (if any).
So, let's see the number of webmaster!!
More Male or Female

VOTE FOR YOUR GENDER!!!

And yeah!!
I am a Male!!

So the countdown has begun !!
elekis
male, and I thinks there a lots here
[MATCHO ON]
computer and women equals impossible equation)
[MATCHO OFF]

a+++
schudder
I wouldn't call it a countdown, but yeah, I'm a dude as well Wink
Isn't it awfully fun to have a penis? (I love that Monty Python 'song' Razz )
Anyhow, if this site is anything like the average IRC channel, you'll find that over 90% are men and the other 10% are old men pretending to be young girls Wink
Silence
Male here too. I saw a few girls here too, but i think 98% of the users are males.
falconfx
Male here! I think we should have 50/50 between males and females, althrough I have never seen a female webmaster.
xray757
I'm a male too.
And there won't be more than 10% female I think. Maybe in a few years, since more and more women start having fun with computers (like we men have)
Jeremy
Male! This looks like a male site. Laughing
Aiz
No way, I'm the first female to cast a vote? >.>;;
Anyway, I'd like to comment on some of the replies to this thread <.< (And As I don't plan on revisiting this thread in the future, don't bother replying to my post.)

elekis wrote:
male, and I thinks there a lots here
[MATCHO ON]
computer and women equals impossible equation)
[MATCHO OFF]

a+++

I am greatly offended by that statement. What are you trying to say, females can't work with computers? What day and age is this? I admit the computer fields are dominated by males, but that's not to say females aren't just as good, if not better at them, than males. In my AP computer programming class, there were 2 girls, a friend of mine, and me. And most of the guys in that class sucked at programming as far as I'm concerned >.>
And alot of my male friends are so computer illiterate they make me wanna whack my head against a wall when I'm trying to explain things to them. -_- Stop the gender stereotyping.

xray757 wrote:
I'm a male too.
And there won't be more than 10% female I think. Maybe in a few years, since more and more women start having fun with computers (like we men have)

You have no idea how many females out there are experts in the computer field right now. >.>

falconfx wrote:
Male here! I think we should have 50/50 between males and females, althrough I have never seen a female webmaster.

I've came across alot. It really depends on where you go when you surf.
darknesscloud
heh yea male here wow not alot of girls here eh?
Alienz
Male here too Wink

Currentlly Male 11 vs 1 Female
Nicekiwi9
thnk goodness theres @ least ONE female, it proves this topic isent TOTALY gay, lol Laughing
clip
i'm male! well, majority of girls don't really visit forums. so i don't think that we'll be seeing any votes for female users here.
Jack_Hammer
Women don't (Generally speaking) as keen on computers as men do, I have seen a few women do well but mainly men.
TeK
Male and wow that's a huge male percentage!
nam_siddharth
I'm male.
rainynightstarz
Even though i'm a female, but i believe there are a lot more guys here. Girls rarely like computer, math ,coding etc. In my AP computer science class, there was a total of about 36 people. only 4 were girls. In robotics out of like 70 members only 5 are girls. I know from experience. I'm just an exception.
A not so smart girl wanting to get into MIT.
SkiTz
Last time i checked i had a penis

Does that make me male? :O
KHO
Why is it what do you "think" you are?? Does that mean l could be a female and think l am a man? or perhaps the other way around? perhaps l don't think of myself as either?? (l am a male, just wanted to say that Neutral)
saiyeek
avk wrote:
Let's see there is Gender Equality in this forum or not!!
I wanted to know the exact number of male and female in this forum and 50/50 (if any).
So, let's see the number of webmaster!!
More Male or Female

VOTE FOR YOUR GENDER!!!

And yeah!!
I am a in the boundary between male and female!!

So the countdown has begun !!

GOt it right at the last part.
mark
Male, the champions. Yeh, go male.
lockwolf
Last I checked I had Balls.

Wait, let me check

Yup, I have balls! but I wish I had Bawls
April_May
Maybe because more females have lives? Is that a possibility? But really i know manny men who can not work a computer to save their lives. Ofcourse you come across less girls when your on sites. Half of these sites are probably male ADULT sites. Am i right? But truelly, half of these responses are kinda sexisd. So sorry if i sound angry.
snowflake
I'm a girl. Smile No one else my age (that I know of in real life that is a girl) does and likes computer related stuff. =/
Mrs Lycos
OMG How full of testosterone this post is! And then you ask why there aren't many girls around... You are driving us away! Anyway, just drop by to say girls can do much better than many guys out there... And I agree with April_May, women have LIVES apart from using computers, coding and being webmistress... [/quote]
n0obie4life
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13011

This topic breaks point 1g of the forum rule Wink

We even caused the women in this forum to be mad Sad.

-close-