FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Worst Christmas Present Ever

Neo7
http://gdestiny.frih.net/archive/N-Gage1

You have to feel sorry for him.
lockwolf
1 word, P4WNED or PWNED or SOMETHING IN ALL CAPS!
schudder
Mwahahaha, he's been NGage'd!
I've never seen so many subsequent "lol" posts, by the way Wink
Wd_removed
I have an N-Gage QD.. I love mine.. So, y'know, its a matter of personal preference.
Qwertyip
heh lol , unlucky guy. then again .. i've never even played on one lol

for christmas my gf finnished me lol .. Sad
ichibanjay
I have an ngage as well as one of my phones. It's a nice phone, I never really play games on it. But as a smartphone it works very well with syncing with my address book and calendar.
clip
i have an n-gage qd as well. it's not THAT bad.

but if you're expecting a ps2, a gamecube or an xbox, then it's something that would really crack me up. Laughing
Jack_Hammer
You should never expect anything but be greatful for what you do get, or that is how I feel and how I was brought up. I would think it is awfully rude to complain about something you got, as the saying goes, 'It's the thought that counts?, They could of not given you anything?
jaminx
Octopus Head Scratcher...

I mean, come on people! Confused
KHO
Jack_Hammer wrote:
You should never expect anything but be greatful for what you do get, or that is how I feel and how I was brought up. I would think it is awfully rude to complain about something you got, as the saying goes, 'It's the thought that counts?, They could of not given you anything?

Or they could have given you something really crappy, like their dying pet Neutral or something like that Neutral
KHO
Jamie wrote:
Octopus Head Scratcher...

I mean, come on people! Confused

Does it at least vibrate? l have one that vibrates and it is pretty nice feeling Neutral
hayley
It could have been worse... it could have been a broken NGage Laughing
NuniPio
you think thats bad..imagine wat this kid mustve felt http://www.warcry.com/scripts/columns/view_sectionalt.phtml?site=15&id=108&colid=8773
Shade of Blue
Honestly....how can you complane about getting any high-tech gaming system or otherwise handheld device?

People are so ridiculous...just be thankful that you have a generous, loving, and well-off family, and get over it.

If you hated it that much, you could sell it on eBay or something, make some dough...
Qwertyip
lmao, he got wat he deserved. i'd loved to of seen his face that morning lol!!! Bet he was well gutted, probably killed his parents or something :s

i didnt ask for anything this christmas lol, n i still got wat i wanted ^^

tho i hate the traditional socks n slippers lol.
Rolz
Shade of Blue wrote:
People are so ridiculous...just be thankful that you have a generous, loving, and well-off family, and get over it.

I agree with that. Christmas is about that, not the presents.

Oh yeah, two third of the people replied with a lol on that forum thingy. That made me crack up, not this NGage business. Laughing
lockwolf
NuniPio wrote:
you think thats bad..imagine wat this kid mustve felt http://www.warcry.com/scripts/columns/view_sectionalt.phtml?site=15&id=108&colid=8773

Top Pwnage of Christmas!
David_Pardy
Worst Christmas present ever?

I would say that would be having a relative or friend commit suicide because they were so lonely.

It hasn't happened to me, but that's far worse than anything related to computer games.
ee82hl
I lvoe everything that people give me. I received all sorts of stuff. But i know that the person who gave them to me remembers me, that is the more precious present than something that they gave.
clip
lockwolf wrote:
NuniPio wrote:

Top Pwnage of Christmas!

Lol! Lol! Lol! Laughing Lol! Lol!

That was good! He'd throw tha Xbox to a dumpster and keep the box to place coal in it! Lol! If I were him, I'd give it to someone who needs it. Like me! lol
izimngcubes15
That must have been bad, aww...poor guy...or girl...