FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Have you got Scream on DVD?

Simulator
I have asked on so many forums for this, but noone has it, have you got the Scream Trilogy Box set

Its this box, by itself

And this in the box:

Ok now heres the problem, I think there is something wrong with the DVD, its very very Wide-Screen, I dont' know if its ment to be like this or what... Please let me know if you have it and its the same
wumingsden
Look on tha case, it should say "WIDESCREEN". I can see that its not on the front but it may be on the back. Widescreen movies are made for widescreen TV's and therefore if its played on a usual TV then you'll have it resized in a weird way at the top and the bottom. One way to combat this is to zoom in on teh picture. You may miss a couple of millimetres because of this but at least your not focused on the big black bars all the time. You should be able to get a usual copy of the DVD rather than it being in widescreen.
Jeremy
I do not have scream on a dvd yet, i havn't even seen it yet! Laughing
Slowhand
Well, I have it. I bought it a few days ago on a marketplace.. I will give the present to family of mine. I personal like only Scream (1), the others are not scary enough.. Wink
Simulator
wumingsden wrote:
Look on tha case, it should say "WIDESCREEN". I can see that its not on the front but it may be on the back. Widescreen movies are made for widescreen TV's and therefore if its played on a usual TV then you'll have it resized in a weird way at the top and the bottom. One way to combat this is to zoom in on teh picture. You may miss a couple of millimetres because of this but at least your not focused on the big black bars all the time. You should be able to get a usual copy of the DVD rather than it being in widescreen.

Thats just the thing, I have 2 28" Widescreen TVs, and they are both the same....
rark
nope i dont have it