FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Click on This!

LA Ridge
Support your friends and neighbors. Get out and click on through to the other side! It don't cost you nothing but a minute of your time, even less.

I am committed to support this forum by checking out the ads. Why not, right? I even found some cool stuff I was interested in already! You never, ever, know! Use it as "research time" to find out what kind of new stuff is out there! You never know where it will lead!
Motoracer380
you have a nice site
LA Ridge
That is VERY kind! I appreciate you coming to check it out for sure. Glad to know that a few Fri'ers are checking that out. Thanks again.
paul_indo
You have one very cool and professional looking site.

You have a very good idea with what you are doing, and you have done it well.

Good luck and I think many bands should get involved on your site, because as I said, it is a very professional site.
dxhunter
Where is the link ? I cant see link Confused
paul_indo
Click on the button which is labeled "www" at the bottom of the post.

Whenever you see this button at the bottom of a post you can visit the posters website by clicking it.

Enter your own website addres in your profile and other members can access your site from any of your posts. Cool Huh?
LA Ridge
paul_indo wrote:
You have one very cool and professional looking site.

You have a very good idea with what you are doing, and you have done it well.

Good luck and I think many bands should get involved on your site, because as I said, it is a very professional site.

Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I thought the Avatar was you... lol Had the motor running a minute... lol

I appreciate your words and thanks again.