FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Elephant Man

erikwinterstam
See the Elephant Man! Great film.. just finished watching it.. please share any thoughts about the film anyone who have seen it! Smile

Erik
wumingsden
Are you sure that your not just spamming. Anyways, is Cher in it and she has a son who was born severly disfigured and dies young? If it is then its a really good film. If its not then I'm wondering what film this is Question
ChunkyBustout
The Elephant Man is an excellent film and a true story based on the life of Mr. Joseph Merrick (if I'm not mistaken), who was born terribly disfigured and lived life as an outcast and circus freak. Directed by David Lynch and will surely make you cry seeing how people can be so cruel about things they don't understand. This movie should be shown in schools to promote compassion. I'm sure it would affect many lives.

The film with Cher is called "Mask" with Eric Stoltz playing the boy.
wumingsden
Thats it, thanks erikwinterstam, I'll probbly go and rent that out tonight.
IceCameron
I saw it in english class a few weeks ago, it really made me cry and not alot of films do that to me.
I really liked the black and white effect, it worked in making you feel that film was really happening ages ago.
pudovkin
Lynch is the man.
Take a look in his filmography: there's a regular movie followed by a freak one.
Omega-hotelomega
It's an excellent film but i'm just too squeamish too watch it