FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free PHP shopping cart needed

erikwinterstam
Hi,
I would need a shopping cart for my website and my budget is very low. I am also planning to prepare different shops and sell them all ready to use as a turnkey bussiness - what kind of code/program can I get for this? I found a program called soteshop (soteshop.com) but I dont know if I can upload this on the net and sell webshops to others legally. Does anyone have an ideas on how to do this?

Any help/advice would be great! Very Happy

Thanks,
Erik
erikwinterstam
Also I would need a login area for the admin for editing the website, if possible.. forgot to mention that.

Erik
Rhysige
If you want to sell it you legally have 2 options, one is to buy all rights to a program in existence but the preffered number 2 option is make it yourself, all the free ones are released under GNU which allows you to use but not resell.
drtooty
i have one
go to this link and download the program
http://virtuemart.net/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=101&Itemid=6

it's totally free

if u need any help email me at drtooty@hotmail.com
erikwinterstam
Thank you very very much! I will have a closer look at what you are offering on your site. So the shop is OK to sell to others?

Thanks

Erik
Silence
Another option would be www.hotscripts.com, there are free ones and a few which you have to pay for.
sprinqles
There's a shopping cart that is included in CPanel. Its called Agora Shopping Cart. You might want to use that first. Smile Just log-in to your CPanel and install it. Smile Hope that helps! Smile
srijit
here are some free ones
Oscommerce ( good, but slightly difficult to setup, after that no probs, apart from dull skins )
Zencart ( oscommerce hack with better skins?? )
cubecart ( simple and also goodlooking )

try cubecart. also try out others before you decide Very Happy
Ashims
I never did like OzCommerse or ZenCart... they're just too overwhelming for the advanced user and below.

Instead try an app called... I think its "Quick Cart" or "EZ Cart"... its GPL, so you couldn't sell it (although you could sell 'Quick Cart Hosting' or whatever)...

I'll look it up and post here when I find it.
Rhysige
Guys your missing the second part of being able to resell it. All those are good places to find free Shopping systems but re-selling isnt possible.
voodoomaster
thanks for the info.