FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Server 2, Down...

Marston
Looks like Server 2 (frih.net) is down. I can't access my site at all... Sad
wumingsden
Same goes for me, I've searched the announcements section but nothing has been announced so far.
devroom
indeed, so with me. but ive pm some moderator, so hope he can tell me more Cool
byt
yep looks like it's down again, must be a bit of a headache for the guys that have to keep fixing it over and over again, especially at this time of year
Marston
byt wrote:
yep looks like it's down again, must be a bit of a headache for the guys that have to keep fixing it over and over again, especially at this time of year
I don't think the servers will be up for a few days - Christmas is more important than websites anyways.
devroom
Marston wrote:
I don't think the servers will be up for a few days - Christmas is more important than websites anyways.

eh...
not if u are building a site ad want test pages and resolve bugs, like me Wink

The christmas spirit: hope bondings can fix the errors at server 2 and that it never goes down again Very Happy
Omoel
When my site started, and for the time, I especially need it. YaY Mr. Green .
bogden
since i've been using frihost (two-three months ago) the longest downtime seems to be about an hour. is this the longest downtime anyone has noticed so far? how long has it been so far?
rvec
i am also not a frihost user for a long time but i already hate that hacker. Bondings can't you post his ip on a forum? I am sure someone can do something with it Twisted Evil
driftingfe3s
bogden wrote:
since i've been using frihost (two-three months ago) the longest downtime seems to be about an hour. is this the longest downtime anyone has noticed so far? how long has it been so far?

If I recall correctly, the last time it went down was almost a whole day.

I noticed it being down for a few minutes last night, I wonder if that problem was related to todays down time.

Edit: Its fixed now.
Marston
Yeah, whatever, its back up now... (12/24/05 5:05 PM -6HRS GMT)
Daniel15
Yeah, it's back up...

I used to think that server 2 was more reliable, but it's proving otherwise, Hopefully, Savvis can/will do something to make it work all the time Very Happy

-close-
Bondings
rvec wrote:
i am also not a frihost user for a long time but i already hate that hacker. Bondings can't you post his ip on a forum? I am sure someone can do something with it Twisted Evil

This time is was most likely not a hacker, at least there was no sign to think of it. The server just went down without anything abnormal.