FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cellphone tips

skyy
Today's lesson involves the proper way to keep someone from using/looking at your cellphone for either saving precious minutes or keeping those steamy convos with/pics of your mistress a secret. A bit of common sense would indicate that either removing the battery, the SIM card, or smashing the phone to bits are all good ways to accomplish this task, yet a woman in Kansas City felt that the best way of making her mobile inaccessible to her boyfriend was to put the whole damn thing in her mouth and swallow it. Not surprisingly, the cell got caught in her throat (this is why we buy RAZRs, people!) and she had to be rushed to the emergency room, where her condition is not currently known. We are looking forward to someone eventually lodging a phone in their nasal and ear cavities, so we'll have witnessed cells stuck in each and every human orifice during our lifetime.
toughtrio
Cmon man thats not got to be TRUE. How can you say that someones so ridiculus.

Warm Regards,
clip
a phone? in your throat? err... just how big is that friggin phone? if it's a Nokia 9900 then she probably wouldn't survive. but it sure is ridiculus
schudder
I stand by my claim that there are some very, very, very, very dumb people in this world (and even more so in Southern USA Razz )...
What's going through your head when you try to swallow a friggin' phone???
gh0stface
toughtrio wrote:
Cmon man thats not got to be TRUE. How can you say that someones so ridiculus.

Warm Regards,

Heh... it's true all right. It was on the AP wire.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051223/D8EM84QO0.html
johnisenglish
Yeap, I saw that linked from another site, along with a picture of a small snake eating a rather large mouse...

It never seizes to amaze me what people's bodies are capable of if they really want to do something badly enough. My question is how long did it take her to swallow it?