FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FMA Movie is OUT !!! = woot

asfaltboy
Anyone watch it yet ? My friend just got the movie on a TV-grab format ... im thinking either to go watch it or wait for the DVD to be released ?

Anyone else into FMA (full metal alchemist ?) .. it used to be one of my favorite anime series ever.. only to be topped by Bleach (!).. tho the latter remains my top favorite, I just must see the movie of one of the greatest series ever made Smile
Quake
Ahh, yes that is a pretty good series, its been a while since I watched it though Very Happy
asfaltboy
Ok I've seen that movie .. annnd except some really nice animation and the familiar loved characters from the series... it's pretty dull ...

I mean sure it does touch some important subjects and all ... but i kinda expected more of it .. guess the final production sorta ****** up .. or maybe the DVD version should be better ?

Shame...
DarkAngel
I'm not that into FMA, but my friend is. She'll probably make me watch it. Very Happy
duckmandrake54
I am a huge fan of FMA! I am definitely going to see it. I heard the ending kind of sucks though.