FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


my cpanel is not work it ask me that password is wrong





taron
Hello my webhost work it is perfect www.ani.frihost.net but i can't acced to my cpanel for upload my files

Thanx for your help Very Happy Very Happy
meangurl
you may want to use the password retrieval tool? just enter your email address to that specific text field and you'll receive an email, click one of the links and it will give you a new password... works for me but i had a few problems with that before... it's kinda buggy when i tried it a few times.
mOrpheuS
meangurl wrote:
you may want to use the password retrieval tool? just enter your email address to that specific text field and you'll receive an email, click one of the links and it will give you a new password... works for me but i had a few problems with that before... it's kinda buggy when i tried it a few times.

Yeah, but it works only if you have specified a contact email address in cPanel.
(That's why it's recommended Wink )

@ taron,
Your password (the one I sent you in account detail PM) is working fine.
Do you want me to reset your password ?
I'll send you a PM with your new password, if you want me to.

and this time, update your contact email address in cPanel.
Wink
taron
Yes it's correct you sendet me in my account my username und my password but when i click on link http://ani.frihost.net/cpanel
and I introduce my username and password i reiceved messege Login Attempt Failed!
Please help me Sad Sad Sad Very Happy
taron
PLEASE HELP ME
taron
Sad I have reseted may password and I have receved this message

<Resetting password for taron: A confirmation email has been sent to the email address on file.>

But I have not receive a confirmation email

Thanx for your help Sad Sad
n0obie4life
you have to WAIT.

The admins ain't 24/7 here to reset your password.
taron
Sad Thanx lol Sad
Sad
taron
and moderator hi can help me ??
Very Happy
taron
Dancing thanx
Maka
No need to bump 1000 times lol, mOrpheuS has already made you a new password it should work as mOrpheuS has tried it, clear your cookies then try again.
taron
ok thanx for reply Very Happy
taron
please mOrpheuS help me
n0obie4life
okay. you know what are private messages?

and you know what is patience?

okay maybe you don't.

The meaning of patience
taron
ca fiat depuis hiere que jattends quand menvois le nouvel mot de passe parc que lancien ne marche pas et tu me dis que je n'ai pas de patiance???? Question
n0obie4life
damn..i needa guess what language is that Very Happy.

if that was french

Quote:
Ca FIAT since hiere that jattends when menvois the new password park that lancian doesn't walk and you say me that I do not have a patiance????


i didn't say you don't have one. i meant please be patient. the admins ain't here 24/7...this is a free host.

oh yeah, and btw, check ur private messages...m0rp has already sent you a new password.

http://frihost.com/forums/privmsg.php?folder=inbox
taron
Yes it was french

ok tout le monde est occuper je crois que je dois changer mon nick reposer les 5-questions et l'administrateur j'en suis sūr m'enverra plus rapidement le mot de passe parce que je serait un nouveaux inscrit
Bye Wink
taron
n0obie4life wrote:
damn..i needa guess what language is that Very Happy.

if that was french

Quote:
Ca FIAT since hiere that jattends when menvois the new password park that lancian doesn't walk and you say me that I do not have a patiance????


i didn't say you don't have one. i meant please be patient. the admins ain't here 24/7...this is a free host.

oh yeah, and btw, check ur private messages...m0rp has already sent you a new password.

http://frihost.com/forums/privmsg.php?folder=inbox


And NOOOOOn m0rp didn't me sent a new password
mOrpheuS
I tried with the password I sent you earlier and it works.
I'm going to reset it.

I still don't understand how you were unable to upload about 30 mb of data and even create a mySQL database without accessing your cPanel
The "last login from" IP is yours too Shocked


Is this some sort of publicity stint ?

anyways, here goes...
Username - taron
Password - Check your PM.

Hopefully it will be working this time.
Wink

p.s. - sorry about the delay, I was probably too drunk to even comprehend where I was Laughing
taron
mOrpheuS wrote:
I tried with the password I sent you earlier and it works.
I'm going to reset it.

I still don't understand how you were unable to upload about 30 mb of data and even create a mySQL database without accessing your cPanel
The "last login from" IP is yours too Shocked


Is this some sort of publicity stint ?

anyways, here goes...
Username - taron
Password - Check your PM.

Hopefully it will be working this time.
Wink

p.s. - sorry about the delay, I was probably too drunk to even comprehend where I was Laughing


Thanx but Bondings did me sent a new password and it's work
your now password work to

non I haven't publicity in my site

Thanx verry much mOrpheuS Wink
Bockman
Another thing. please remember that BOTH Username and Password are case sensitive on cPanel.
Username taron is different from username Taron. this could be what was givving you access denial on cPanel.

Be Well Cool
Maka
Solved and locked.
Related topics
Cpanel/Problem With Login
I can't access to my cpanel
how to get new password for cpanel
Can't login to cpanel also in ftp
My account doesnt work and mails don't come...
how ot connent to phpmyadmin?
FTP problem
Now how to make this work???
The initial reason you join our Frihost forum?
SMF install: Unable to connect to FTP server
Can't login
Long Distance Love
I cant login HELP!!!
Problem installing joomla
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.