FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

why ad's?

feda16
why do you place ad's onto your websites? i dont see the point in it! but if anyone can tell any points in this me please do so, also were is the best place i can download a template for forums for my website? Question
Alie
feda16 wrote:
why do you place ad's onto your websites? i dont see the point in it! but if anyone can tell any points in this me please do so

There are few reasons:
1. To register a search engine (not all of them, I forgot which one...)
2. Different sites that help you with banner exchanging with other sites with the same content. More banners you put in your page, more sites will show your banners.
3. Other free hosting services put ads into your sites.
Quote:
also were is the best place i can download a template for forums for my website? Question

Links for phpBB:
phpBB.com and phpBB Hacks.com
Links for Nukers:
phpNuke.org
Nuke Mods.com
toughtrio
I think that mostly people place AD's to make money out of it. Ofcourse if you see one ad on all sites around the world, then you may see that you remember that site for a long time. That is why people place ads on your website. The best website that I like to place ads of is the google adsense.
you can check out for more information at
http://www.google.com/adsense/
Well, this is a slow process, but if you get $100 for doing nothing whatsoever, than whats the problem.
Have fun...

Warm Regards,
feda16
does anyone here make a fair bit out of this, i tried reading the google description but couldnt work it out! do they pay me for having an advertisement there? how does it work?!?!?!?!?!
Alie
All money transfers online are in WebMoney service.
About ads and money:
It's the worst way to make money online! If you want to earn cash - try to sell templates for sites, 3d models... There are a lot of ways to make money in internet. Just think about something new. that's all!
Daniel15
feda16 wrote:
does anyone here make a fair bit out of this, i tried reading the google description but couldnt work it out! do they pay me for having an advertisement there? how does it work?!?!?!?!?!

Google AdSense will pay you to put advertisements on your website. You choose the location, size and colour scheme. See the ads at the bottom of this forum to see how they look.

Once you reach $100, they will send a cheque (check) to your address.