FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Safe Mode

xuma
i have a problem about safe mode.i cant change my website's folders.i think its about safe mode and its a problem of server side.Some folders owners change "apache" and i cant change or delete them...
What can i do?
orno
i think this thread belongs in Web Hosting and Support....
and in any case, lookie here: http://frihost.com/forums/vt-14867.html

good luck
foggy
Moving to Web Hosting Support. I can't understand what you are trying to ask, so if the link orno provided doesn't fix your problem, post again rephrasing it and/or providing a specific example.
comp615
Safe Mode in web hosting leads to so many problems that usually nothing works...especially the larger projects. If possible try to turn that off, it will help a lot. Not sure exactly what you wanted to know about it, but anyways turn it off.
Bondings
It has nothing to do with safe mode, it's not even enabled on our servers.

If a file or folder is owned by apache, the only thing you can do is set the permission to 777 of the files, look at the link orno gave you. And afterwards remove the files and then upload them again.

If you aren't able to do this, then just name the folders you want to be removed and I'll to it for you. Or if you want to have your account reset, (removed and recreated) then I can also do that for you.