FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I can't seem to beable to apply

acamas
For webhosting I wrote out a large description of my site and when I decided it was good enough I clicked the submit buttoin but nothing happened at all. So I tried it again. I refeshed the page and closed and re opened the window. Is this just me or is the a problem with the html form code? Or arnt you allowing signups at the moment?
Bondings
acamas wrote:
For webhosting I wrote out a large description of my site and when I decided it was good enough I clicked the submit buttoin but nothing happened at all. So I tried it again. I refeshed the page and closed and re opened the window. Is this just me or is the a problem with the html form code? Or arnt you allowing signups at the moment?

We are allowing signups at the moment. I have no idea why the request didn't submit. I would suggest to try it again now. It really should be working.
acamas
I tried again, but now luck. Is there another way I can apply? Maybe by sending a pm to somebody or making a post in another section then a moderater changing location to the applications forum? lol sounds abit much sorry about that. Is their anything you could do, I know you're busy so i do not waiting at all.
Bondings
Which error message did you get? There is a limit of 500( or 1000) characters for the description if I'm not mistaken. There is no other way to request an account. And you already applied once, so I really don't understand what might have been wrong.

The last request was from an hour ago, so it should be possible.
acamas
Sorry for this mess. When I tried all last night I would click the submit button but nothing would happen. But I retried today and it worked. It must of been my computer. Thankyou for your help though Bondings Very Happy
Merry Christmas!
Daniel15
Glad to see you solved your problem Very Happy

I've -locked- this topic because you solved your problem. If you would like to reopen it, please PM me or another moderator.