FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kristen Kreuk Graphite

rainynightstarz
this is my most recent drawing!
its in graphite
she is from Smallville!

click on it for bigger version!

hope you people like it Very Happy

comments are welcomed
albusa
wow amazing beautiful
sprinqles
You were really able to copy her eyes. Good job! Smile
srijit
wow you are teh man Very Happy
but what happened to the top of her head? looks like she has gone bald or something :p
rainynightstarz
the refence picture was croped that way. I didn't have photoshop on this computer so i was too lazy to crop it, so it seems like she the bald. well, she is not >.< maybe i really SHOULD crop it too. Once i crop it, hopefully people won't think she is bald. hehe. I am going to get a mat and maybe a frame hang this up on my wall among with my other draws and paints. I still have soo much thing i need to improve though. I show my dad, and he was like " her eye brows look like they got burnt!" My dad is very critical! But that helps me get better at everything.
driftingfe3s
Ya too bad about the top. Maybe you can look at other pictures and try and finish off the top of her head.

Its really great work. Makes me want to work on some drawings, but I left all my stuff at my dorm and I'm home for the holidays.
Keshav
Thats an excellent drawing!! Keep it up!!
rainynightstarz
driftingfe3s, well, i don't c the point of doing the hair since the picture IS like this. I mean. look at the top of your Avatar, isn't ichigo's hair cut off too? Thats is just style of the orginal picture. Once i crop the picture , i won't look weird anymore so don't worry! Very Happy

Keshav, Thanks you, i'm drawing something else right now. It is an "eye", a very big one indeed. I was trying to finish it before this year end, but i still need to cram for my SAT math level 2. I'll post that asap. and when i get home, i post some of my old works!

Feel free to ask any questions about my drawings!