FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

free email?

rainynightstarz
i Don't know if anyone have mentioned this, but i think one free email per accout is a good idea, so people can deal with all their website stuff in that accout without using their personal accout.
I don't know how much trouble that would be though.
todabeat
I agree with you. Or atleast a email forward thing.
rainynightstarz
yup, that was what i was thinking, they dont' have to add any extra space or anything
matt87
1 free email?

Don't you have unlimited amount of email accounts?
Daniel15
matt87 wrote:
1 free email?

Don't you have unlimited amount of email accounts?

Yes, you already get unlimited accounts Very Happy
QwertyManiac
Yes we have got unlimited e-mail accounts but a <name>@<site>.<ext> looks really royal Very Happy

Aww come on, jus give us one free email ID on your server ! please.. U can make space as a pay feature, but give email-forward atleastttt !
Bondings
QwertyManiac wrote:
Yes we have got unlimited e-mail accounts but a <name>@<site>.<ext> looks really royal Very Happy

Aww come on, jus give us one free email ID on your server ! please.. U can make space as a pay feature, but give email-forward atleastttt !

I really don't understand what you are asking. You get unlimited email accounts, unlimited forwarders and you can access it on the web or with an email program.
matt87
I think they wanted to use frihost.com as the email. Like something@frihost.com instead of something@name.frihost.com or whatever there subdomain is.

I don't have this problem because I purchased two domain names and I can put unlimited emails using my frihost account.
bicefalus
Hi
it sounds like a good idea indeed !!

BCF
windval
i think it is a good suggestion~
n0obie4life
Bondings, he wants something like

Code:
n0obie4life@frihost.com <-- this is ont a working email.

Although sure, we can expand to be a mail service Razz.
rainynightstarz
on the front page, it said
"Unlimited email accounts and forwarders for your correspondence. "

What exactly does that mean?

for the email, the username is like the same as their website subdomain name, so people can keep tract of their comments for the website. Does "Unlimited email accounts and forwarders for your correspondence. "
mean that?
n0obie4life
It means unlimited

abc@123.frih.net emails Wink (replace abc with the email name and 123 with your subdomain name)

Those emails count towards your 250mb space Smile
n0obie4life
It means unlimited

abc@123.frih.net emails Wink (replace abc with the email name and 123 with your subdomain name)

Those emails count towards your 250mb space Smile
rainynightstarz
OH! Ahh i need to read the front page better. I thought that was only for people that have their own domain. :oops:Thats what i meant for this "suggestion".

I guess bonding is just a step before everyone!
gonzo
matt87 wrote:
I think they wanted to use frihost.com as the email. Like username@frihost.com .

you already get that with cpanel. now go do some websearching on it
n0obie4life
Great, gonzo became dumb.

Since when did we give out @frihost.com emails.
SBrian
I don't need such a mailaddress... wherefor should you? Rolling Eyes You've unlimeted mailaddress, and the only thing that you want is to delete your own username...... Rolling Eyes
matt87
gonzo wrote:
matt87 wrote:
I think they wanted to use frihost.com as the email. Like username@frihost.com .

you already get that with cpanel. now go do some websearching on it

Don't quote me saying I am wrong. Frihost does not give you a @frihost.com email account. Just buy a domain and use your own domain or just use the one your given.