FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sort Members by Country

silliman
Hi mOrpheuS,

Guess you have the late-night shift, huh? 10 pm... must be South Asia, India or somewhere in that neighborhood. I got 11:00 am here.

I was wondering if FriHost has a feature that enables registered users to sort and search for other members by "country?" I't kind of nice to know how to contact and chat with people from specific places.

Thanks...

Mark
mOrpheuS
silliman wrote:
I was wondering if FriHost has a feature that enables registered users to sort and search for other members by "country?" I't kind of nice to know how to contact and chat with people from specific places.

Thanks...

Mark

Sounds like a suggestion...hence moved.

As of now there isn't any such feature at FRIHost.
There are, however, several threads where people can voluntarily tell others where they come from.
Although, I'm not sure if everybody likes the idea of making such information public (and well organized for easy access too)

silliman wrote:
Hi mOrpheuS,

Guess you have the late-night shift, huh? 10 pm... must be South Asia, India or somewhere in that neighborhood. I got 11:00 am here.

You got it dead right.
That 10 PM figure must be your time, but you're still right about the graveyard shift...it was well past midnight here when you wrote that post. Laughing
Marston
There is a hack for phpBB that allows users to put in what country they come from, and it shows it underneath their posts in every thread, with a little flag.

Unfortunatley, it's super hard to install Sad.