FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Madagascar!

1day
yes im a bit too old to watch this but i watched it and its sooo funy rofl.. if you haven't seen it a recommend it and if you've seen it whos your favourite person(s) in it? mine is the penguins Very Happy
arch23
great movie! hugh fun.
I like the penguins but I was rolling from the funny accent of Sacha Baron Cohen as Julien, that's my favourite.
Eyre
yeah i saw it yesterday, wasnt really looking forward to it because it looked like a little kid movie, but i enjoyed it.
vannue
Great movie indeed. I enjoyed it.my favourite is the lion.

I reccomend it to watch it.
Twikki
Too kiddy Confused
scratcher
I like the monochromatic one Very Happy
hrtorrent
My two years son love it!
mceejaydee
Madagascar is so funny!!!! One of my favorite movies.
Sappho
It's not as good as some of the other animated movies, far from the best but it has its moments. I mean the shot when the penguins are on north pole really got me laughing big time.
Mariannee
I didn't see it yet, i have the dvd at home. But im going to look it in this week or something. I think that movie is fun! Just like a lot other animated movies i like.

Smile
Quake
Saw it a little while ago, thought it was pretty good. Especially liked the penguins. Very Happy
jozsi1983
"I like to move move it" "Say hello to the panzies" Great movie!!!! I'm 22 and I love animated movies.
Varun
it was a good movie, nice story line up and all that, even the animation was good but it could have easily been bettered, but quite good a animation movie no doubt
marquis51
Eyre wrote:
yeah i saw it yesterday, wasnt really looking forward to it because it looked like a little kid movie, but i enjoyed it.

Same for me enjoyed it a lot after all.

I like to move it move it Smile!!!!!!!!
dexterius
It's great. I thought it will be only for kids, but after i saw it i realize that it is for all age categories. I can only recommend it, really funny.
gianx80
I love this film.... I love "lemuri" (I don't know the English correspective of Lemure XD)