FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When do you open the presents

When do you open your Christmas presents
Christmas Eve
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Christmas Day
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

jeremoi
I was just wondering, when do you open your Christmas presents, on Christmas eve or on the day. For me it has always been have dinner with friends and open the gifts after midnight.
izcool
I spend Christmas Day with my entire family, I open them on Christmas Evening when the family's all together at our annual Christmas Party. I do, however, open my presents on my dad's side of the family on Christmas Eve, because my parents are divorced. My Mother's side of the family is the side which I attend the parties of, and is larger. For me, both, but I chose "Christmas Day" on your poll since I spend my entire evening with my mom's side of the family to open the gifts. It takes a few hours for everyone to get them all done.

- Mike.
FriBogdan
I open them on eve because i can't wait so much time Smile. Hm...this was when i was little...now the charm is not so strong so....i can open them on the first day of Christmas if i want Razz .
theo
neither of them,
i open them on boxing day XD
KHO
My familly has a tradition of opening one on Christmas Eve, and the rest on Christmas morning. l think it's a great way to do it.
bao
If presents are given to me then I will open them in Christmas Eve! Surprised
clip
i open them on Christmas eve... but now, i seldomly get presents... the more you get old, the less gifts you'll get. Sad
Delirium
We do pretty much nothing on christmas eve, but you bet I'll be awake at 6-7am on christmas day with a thrilled kid bouncing up and down on my bed because Santa Claus left a lot of gifts under the tree and ate all his cookies!

Christmas morning will see me and hubby, a coffee mug in our hand and all sleepy eyes and smiles, trying to take pictures of our son unwrapping his presents. Then in the afternoon we'll go to my parent's house and there will be more gifts there for everyone. Then on New year's day we'll go to great grandma's house for a feast and there will be more gifts to unwrap.
dragonman641
I've always opened my presents on Christmas Eve. Its a tradition my family has had for years and I always find it better to open them earlier instead of later Laughing
WaCk0
on Christmas Eve because well its dark outside much cosier..

and i just like to get the presents as early as possible so i can enjoy them and not have to wait

also i will get sleeping problems because im curious on the gifts