FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Did you ever used Fedex delivery?

ekingisrael
Did you ever used Fedex delivery?-i'm not a fedex related-i'm just waiting for my notebook computer to get back from the US to Israel with Fedex delivery.
if you did use fedex delivery then:
1) from where to where was the delivery(only countries needed-no cities or so..)

2) how much time did it take?!

thank you in advance for responding
Wink
orno
well even within fedex there are different "modes" which cost different....theres probably a fedex super express one day delivery and then a fedex express 2 day delivery and then normal fedex 3 day delivery so on and so forth but as far as i remember, my packet took 3 days to get from germany to india (that was using the cheapest mode...and i only sent a bunch of papers)
jeremoi
I got an ipod shipped to me from texas through FedEx express. It took two day and the delivery people were nice, but when I signed I had to sign on paper unlike purolator where one signs on a digital device.
ganz
I found FedEx to be much better and faster than UPS.
Jeremy
UPS delievers faster ...........

well i think that.......

i don't really care for fedex and don't really get much stuff for them....
noexes89
This has nothing to anything fedex does, but have you ever looked at the fedex logo. I mean, really looked at it? I mean really close to the area between the 'e' and the 'x.' Do you see it?

If you get it and want to know more, or don't get it and want it given away, here is the link.

The Man Behind the FedEx Logo

Seriously, the thing kinda creeps me out. I can't look at it without seeing, um, it.
Daniel15
I got an X-ROM GameBoy Advance Flash cartridge sent by http://easybuy2000.com/ from Canada to me (Australia). Once they sent it off, it took about 2-3 days to get to me (This was in January 2005, so I can't remember exactly how long it took).

I was quite impressed with the speed Very Happy
menhao
I have not used Fedex befeore, but I have tried UPS and DHL, in my place in Beijing, China. the cost of all these three Express companies are almost the same. yet I found DHL is very slow. UPS better, Maybe I will try Fedex next time.
anyway, I delivered some documents to Canada from Beijing, and Boston from Beijing, Signapore from Xi'an, China.
leat397
i recevied from my fd a box of toys in US.
It's a about 3 days they delieved to my home..
Eyre
the first time i used fedex they delivered my skateboards to the wrong house--twice. But they were fast Smile
ee82hl
Is it more expensive? Its kind of like same arena as DHL.
GlobalBAX and TNT is cheaper i think.