FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

s43ros
They have to be one of the best groups I've ever heard. I was so mad when I couldn't go to the concert when they came to town. One of my friends got an extra ticket in the fourth row.
Ioana
is there a site, where one get get to listen to some?
s43ros
http://www.trans-siberian.com
Then go to their multimedia section and you listen or watch them
Deathskin
there okay, i dont really like their christmas stuff, and they could use some solos and what not
GB
I'm a big fan of TSO and for Christmas we got tickets to their show. The first part wasn't that great, it was the story portion and I really hoped it would be truly fantastic. However, the 2nd half and the encore were terrific and made the whole thing worthwhile. I have all of their CD's, but not their DVD yet. Cool
shr3dd
I have seen TSO the last 3 years they came to my town. Met them each time around as well. They are the best heavy metal xmas band out there. I'll admit the story portion of their show is a little boring, but overall it is downright awesome. The last two times I saw them Alex Skolnick (Testament) was with them, and he's utterly insane. They are all really cool people with really interesting takes on tradional xmas music.
Dean_The_Great
Hey hey! I didn't know there was such a fanbase for the TSO. I remember my first introduction to them was when I heard a version of "Carol of the Bells" as performed by them featuring Metallica. Coolest version ever.
nakamaru
They rule.
tatorhead
Yeah theyre a pretty fun group, but I remember listening for about half an hour and for some reason had to turn it off, it got old so fast
UMBlueMusic
I listened to all of their Christmas stuff on my drive back from school for break; some of it gets old but overall I like their style. Their other stuff is good too; I have the one thats Beethoven? Something? Anyway, It'd be cool to see them live.
d722002
Hadnt even heard of them until that thing with the Christmas Lights.

http://video.google.com
Search for "Wizards of Winter"
shr3dd
btw, Dean_the_great, Metallica didn't play on that, stupid f*cks on P2P networks put that on there to get it to show up on more searches. Chris Caffrey and motherf*ckin Alex Skolnick (Testament) are the guitarists.
pookpooi
i need more choirs
Scotty Too Hotty
i was supposed to go see them when they were in Toronto only a few weeks ago. I was not able to due to delays in m y flight. (i was up to toronto for worK)