FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Difference between a Jr. Admin & MOD

supersonic
I have noticed two different Ranks on here. Jr. Admin and Moderator. I wanted to know what the difference between them is. To me they both look like moderators.
lockwolf
Im taking a total blind guess on this but judging by the name the only difference is that the Jr Admin has access to the Admin panel while moderators dont.
Jayfarer
lockwolf wrote:
Im taking a total blind guess on this but judging by the name the only difference is that the Jr Admin has access to the Admin panel while moderators dont.

That's what I thought too. I assume Moderators are limited to the usual locking & deleting while Admins can do that and ban users & edit forums.
nilsmo
...and then the difference from Jr. Admin to Admin would be that an Admincan access the server?
n0obie4life
Junior Admins are the one that can access the administrator control panel here. They can create accounts and etc Wink. But they can't make any huge changes to the forum like creating a forum, creating a currency or whatever. They only can go to management --> user or something (that's what I heard).

Why are they called junior admins? Bondings doesn't want to call them admins, talk to him about it, maybe high ego Razz.

Moderators are the ones that do the usual locking and stuff, although there are a few moderators that can create accounts too. Somehow, they were termed "Super Moderators" in teh secret phorum Very Happy (you can guess who are the "few moderators" if you want). Moderators do NOT have access to the administrator control panel, that includes the "Super mods".

I hope I answered some of your questions.
Bondings
n0obie4life wrote:
Why are they called junior admins? Bondings doesn't want to call them admins, talk to him about it, maybe high ego Razz.

The 'junior admins' was not my idea. They were called Admin/account creator or something similar in the beginning, but one of them suggested that 'Junior Admin' would be better.