FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

dreamweaver

Mark999111
hey

How can i get dreamweaver to do a 'apply to all pages' style thing. For example, if i were to stick a 'get firefox' logo on my site and didnt want to have to paste the html into EVERY SINGLE PAGE, how could i get it to do that for me Very Happy?? Im almost sure it can be done, i saw a thing about it ages ago... i think

Thanks!
garvalf4
I advice you to read about CSS, you can acheive this easily : you create a style with your picture, and apply this style on every page.
KHO
Do a google search for textpad it is way better than any wysiwyg editor, and you will actually learn the language rather than learning a limited program. Editing code has never been easier since l switched to TextPad, you can only download an evalutation copy and you have to pay to get full, but there is no expiration date, and the price isn't that much.
Pikokola
Why don't you using style? (CSS)
or maybe using frame, so you can use one frame as header, one frame as the main page, and one page as footer (firgure it yourself.)then put thelogo at the footer, and set all the hyperlink so it's only effected the main frame. (the second, i;m using something like that long time ago Smile
Mark999111
Pikokola wrote:

...or maybe using frame, so you can use one frame as header, one frame as the main page, and one page as footer (firgure it yourself.)then put thelogo at the footer, and set all the hyperlink so it's only effected the main frame. (the second...

This made no sense to me.

I will probably try and learn CSS, now would actually be a better time than any; being off for xmas and all that.
RiCtee
The answer is really CSS, which is the standard in web designing now. But if you don't want to learn it, there's a template function in Dreamweaver. First, you create the template page with the Firefox logo in it, and save it. Then, you just need to load the template and add anything else you want. It's really easy with a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) program like Dreamweaver.
vignesh_natraj
Is there a way to applt seperate colours for tables using Frontpage or dreamweaver.
Ludjer
tables is old try learn the new way

css styles
jovemac
I could suggest you to use site manager option in dreamweaver so that you will able to track the links and the changes to reflect in all the links immediately. Its the best option to do so.. but most of the people dunno why just cancel this option. Please try this option and post your comments.