FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

review site

manumiglani
hello guys!

i made a little webpage for my friend http://www.thelovecalculator.be

i have used google ads on it,

kindly let me know that what are your views on ad placement there and the ad type.

and most importantly kindly let me know which type of ad shd i use there, i mean should i use image ads or text ads ?

any other suggestion and criticism is welcome

Thanks!!!!!!!
IceCameron
I have always wonderd how those things work, is it completely random or what?
Alie
Can you tell me what kind of script it is? And in which program I'll be able to do something like this one... I'm talking about a system:
Code:
post=>get
manumiglani
no replys to my questions!!!!

anyways

its javascript,

it is not random at all.... you will get the same probability ratio if you enter the same names....
Alie
Ok, about your question - change a font to georgia.... Banners will be more suitable if will be images... You have not so much text content on the page and your site looks like empty...
Create REALLY BIG header (1/3 of the page, for example, with standart resolution 1024X768)... Let's take WHITE Gothic or Faerie style... Banners, like google banner, that you have in your page, take it down, under the header...
My opinion.... Twisted Evil
Hunterseaker
my opinion: why should you have adds on your page?
get payd for it?
if so you get payed per klick? if so place the script later when you have a lot of visitors, only then you make profit, when you have just a few visitors you can leave the adds and your site looks better then
Alie
Hunterseaker wrote:
my opinion: why should you have adds on your page?
get payd for it?
if so you get payed per klick? if so place the script later when you have a lot of visitors, only then you make profit, when you have just a few visitors you can leave the adds and your site looks better then

Some search engines are asking you to add their advertisments to your page...
Hunterseaker
hmm i added my site to hundreds searchengines, never have to add things but you get an higher rank when you have adds i suppose?
but in general i dont like adds so...
manumiglani
Allright i am thinking of disabling the ad script,

i want to enroll for link exchange to increase my search rankings on google, just let me know what according to you will be the best place to place links on my website,

shd the ads be above the copyright line or below it. and they shd be horizental or vertical ?

also, what do u think ? shd i enroll in link exchange ?

Thanks !!!!!
Alie
Vertical ad scrolling is the best I think...
If you want to advertise your site, it'll be much better to exchange links and buttons with other sites...
One more tip - you can register yourself in as much forums as you can be active in and as signature create banners with link to your site.
Hunterseaker
most common places of link exchange:
in a left side menu: on the bottom of your menu;
top-menu: a button on the right of your page;
text erea: on the right
btw make more subjects then only a calculator
and then make a menu ore something like that
Alie
Hunterseaker, what do you think about my idea with signatures in different forums?
Hunterseaker
its a good idea,
but when you do it on as much forums as you can, then you are not involved in every forum you only want to advertise then, and that is spam and not alowed
reyyancemre
may I learn your website address ?

www.fridge.8m.com
Hunterseaker
learn website adresses? maybe my english is very bad, or learn websites don't excist.