FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cookie problems?

Dark-Tech
i've been working on setting up forumns for a game for 2 weeks now; cause im not exactly sure how i want it and im also partnered with some one and we quarrel.

But any way my problem is the forumns dont remember me if my browser closes; ( if im logged in and my browser exits all together - im not on the web) and then i go back the site won't automaticaly log me in.

but if if my browser is still open; but isn't on the page it will remember im logged in

here are my current settings i know it must be fixable cause it works right here on the frihost forums

oddly enough im not even sure if its cookies cause the only difference between frihost cookies and my forums cookies is i don't have the phpbbmysql_t cookie wich is an expires at end of session cookie, so im completly confused now
Bondings
I'll take a look at it when the server is up again. Most likely it's a problem with the cookies on your side, but it might also be on the server.
Dark-Tech
srry i think im on server one so i wasn't paying attention to anything about server 2 so i guess your preocupied with server 2 thx anyway ( i edited my first post
thnn
When you loggin to the forums do you select Remember me?
Dark-Tech
yes that is my problem
Dark-Tech
i've decided its just me, ill reformat my hard drive and fix everything soon