FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warped Tour 2006

therestofus
Wow, look at all the great bands already signed on to doing it this year, and its only December! This is going to be an amazing year, and I cant wait to find out what other bands will be playing...

Against Me!, Underoath, Anti-Flag, Thursday, Rise Against, NOFX, Motion City Soundtrack, Every Time I Die, and From First to Last.
ignitionnight
I went this summer, and I really wanted to see Thrice, but of course they played ****** first so I missed half their set. It was a great show though, I saw a couple awesome bands. The Bled were spectacular, Emery was great, Fall Out Boy sucked. I am a member of the Thrice alliance though, and I got to meet Thrice right outside their tourbus. Those guys are really cool too.
therestofus
I wasnt able to make it this summer, I had engagements going on at the same time *cough*Hawaii*cough* Wink
erik
The dutch band 'Concubine' has entered the contest a few weeks ago, I hope that they win, they're great and they deserve it!
Marston
Ugh, last year the warped tour was full of Emo bands. Originally, it was all Punk. I wonder what ever happened to good old Punk Rock... Crying or Very sad