FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Revolution Updates

Yantaal
Name change maybe?

http://www.gamersreports.com/mediaimage/102/1543/

MMORPG. Set in Marioland!?

http://infendo.blogspot.com/2005/11/rumor-mario-mmorpg-and-more.html

RUMORS RUMORS RUMORS!
Hanpusu-kun
First one, dööh, Revolution is still jsut the codename of nintendos new console.
It WILL not be namned revolution.

Second one, not very likely.
Kelcey
Hanpusu-kun wrote:
First one, dööh, Revolution is still jsut the codename of nintendos new console.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did make an MMO with Mario... think about it this way. If nintendo makes a "new" type of game, you KNOW it's gonna have mario plastered all over it. This is partly why I got sick of the gamecube and am waiting for nintendo to show me some REAL games for the revolution that don't involve a typical type of game with mario in it.
bkatz
Kelcey wrote:
Hanpusu-kun wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if they did make an MMO with Mario... think about it this way. If nintendo makes a "new" type of game, you KNOW it's gonna have mario plastered all over it. This is partly why I got sick of the gamecube and am waiting for nintendo to show me some REAL games for the revolution that don't involve a typical type of game with mario in it.

thats true, im extremely sick of MARIO THIS MARIO THAT..its really relaly annoying after a while..nintendo just doesnt get it: NO ONE CARES ABOUT MARIO ANYMORE!!! Rolling Eyes
Kelcey
bkatz wrote:
Kelcey wrote:
Hanpusu-kun wrote:

thats true, im extremely sick of MARIO THIS MARIO THAT..its really relaly annoying after a while..nintendo just doesnt get it: NO ONE CARES ABOUT MARIO ANYMORE!!! Rolling Eyes

I mean, I still like Mario. I'm perfectly fine (and prefer) a regular mario game (mario 1,2,3,64) for revolution. I've just gotten tired of the sports and party games.
Monkeydog
A MMORPG Mario isn't that hard to think of, with Mario and Luigi and Paper Mario and such. Plus Square is back with Nintendo, so I'd love to see them do another Mario RPG.

*ignores bkatz for the greater good*

I do agree with Kelcey about the too many Mario games, but I totally avoid anyhting that isn't regular Mario(or something like Paper Mario), just like I do Pokemon.
Yantaal
I have been thinking, Revolution, is rumoured ot have an MMORPG on it. Basedin marioland. but wouldn't it be like ten times better to be based in the land of Hyrule? Thikn about it:

Character classes:
The Zora
The children of Kokiri
Normal Peope of Hyrule
Gorons of Death Mountain
Skull Kids from the Forest

Could even join Ganons forces, be a mini ganon, or just share his armor?

Bosses:
Gonon himself
All the bosses from the temples.

Gold:
Catch Poes and sell them to poe collectors
Cath bugs in a bottle and sell them
Catch fish

Weapons:
Can find them all ofver hyrule in crates etc.

Mini Games:
You have got shooting galleries
to many to list

not to mention all the new features you could create

interesting thought, you could level up your weapons through killing people, start of with the crappy sword, then gradually build it up to the Big goron Sword? Interesting thought?

Any thoughts coming from this?