FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

iPod nanno -> Black | White

skyy
Hi everyone, what would make the better geft for a gadget man?

I like the black Nano
IceCameron
Nano is crap, they snap in two they're so thin!
seanooi
well, to most people, the smaller the better i guess, hahahaha Laughing
amusic
of course the smaller the better. But some people will consider about the size of screen also, the bigger the better, especially for video.
therestofus
I would say black, but make sure you get one of those plastic cases, cause they scratch super easy. Although, I would rather get an ipod video, those things are so sweet!
billybob
has to be black!
satheesh
Hi,

Whatever be the color, Apple's iPod is always a cool gadget to own( the price tags kept apart).

The iPod when introduced in the market was the first one of its kind, rather the lone king in its segment. All its functionalities coupled with its gigantic memory enables users not only to listen as they did before but also to play and edit them.

As the market changes Apple is also introducing new variants of its iPod, with all its new features like the image holder and editor etc. All these functionalities plus more will make iPod a sure enough good rather great buy for any segment user.

All this from a company which was just named Apple because no other good name was suggested by its employees at first.

Regards,
Satheesh

Note : If you like the reply, please donate some FRIH$ to the author and thats me.
Shade of Blue
I'd say the black is probably more "gadgety," possibly more appealing to a gadget man, as you have said.

But it doesn't really matter, obviously.