FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flash

Ohsakm
What program should I use to do flash animations???

I kwon lots of them, but they are too dificult or free for 30 days, I'm looking for one that is freeware and easy to use, but very complete, I kwon that it is impossible, but I hope you have one.

Sorry my English.
otiscom
I don't think you'll find a free app that will do everything.

There are flash apps that will do sond, video, images, animations etc., but if you want a complete package you'll have to pay and learn how to use them.

The Macromedia products are the best.

Post back if you do find a free one I will try it!
dac_nip
you can try open source softwares. i don't the know the name of the software (i think its flash for linux) that is the counterpart of flash in windows but it's worth a try. furthermore, if you really do not have money, i recommend you install a linux distribution and search for its repository for the softwares you want to use. better yet, if you want, study 3D animations instead of flash. try blender.

http://www.blender.org/cms/Home.2.0.html
Cridiron
Try using SwishMax, it's very user friendly and it can do some great animations, but you only get a 30 day free trial.

I don't know of any free or open source programs that do that.
Ohsakm
OK, thanks you for your answers.
desertwind
f4l is the answer if you need an opensource counterpart.

Blender is a replacement for Maya/3DStudio MAX.
justinrs32
Swish MAX is one of the best. I would recommend it! I've used it and it works great. You can download it for free for jsut a trial period. I don't believe it is too expensive if you want to buy it. Just google it! Good luck

-Justin
ck88
I use the freeware KoolMover Lite. It is from a webdesign magazine CD but I think they offer it on their website too.
But it is not easy to use. I haven't found a single EASY to use flash application yet and decided to not use flash for now. Don't have the time to work into the more complex programs. In my opinion SWISH (earlier discussed here) is nice but not really easy either.
Nutorious
Well i think the modoraters dont like it if we put how you get it illegally, whatever you do DONT e
ck88
Forgot the place to get Kool Moves. Here it is. http://www.koolmoves.com/index.html The trial version is the same as the one from the webdesign CD. It's free and I as far as I know without time limit. It has a limited functionality though.