FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

World of Warcraft - itemstats database

wowz
Does anyone use this database for their site or know how to use it? I downloaded it and know nothing about SQL so if anyone else has it and has all the info I need, I would LOVE to get it.. instead of making a million and one posts trying to figure out what to do, lol.

Thanks in advance Smile

itemstats database = something that links to allakhazam and gives all the info for items in a neat little popup when you mouse over the name. I know how to make popups, but the convenience of not having to make a pic for each item would be great. I have a lot to look up for my site as it is! Very Happy
anhstar
Hm! I dont think you should. Wow items database is quite big and it still increasing, and this is a free host. Doing that would take too much ressource I think.
wowz
Quote:
itemstats database = something that links to allakhazam and gives all the info for items in a neat little popup

Forgot to mention that it's an offsite database.
The only thing that would be stored here is stuff that is actually on my site. I don't plan on having everything. Obviously I can't store it all here. If I did, I would probably hit the 250mb limit. Now, if I hit said limit, I would not be able to upload more - free hosting or not.

It's just a way to make my site better. The popups give the info that's stored on allakhazam. If we weren't allowed to use databases, frih wouldn't have MySQL, now would they?