FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forum Signature...can't figure it out

eday2010
Okay, this might be the stupidest question ever asked here, especially since I am pretty good with computers and web crap. However, I cannot figure out how to get my signature to work. I want a banner in my signature, but don't know how to do it, as you can see below. The HTML code just shows up as text. And on my options near the signatiure thing on my profile, it says HTML is OFF. How do I turn it on? Shawg. I want my cute little banner!

Thanks in advance Embarassed
Sunny
Because HTML Code is off and you must use BBCODE.I could have given you the code to use but I want you to go through this and learn it yourself. Wink
n0obie4life
Code:
[url=http://www.wnstudios.ca][img]http://www.wnstudios.ca/graphics/frihostheader.jpg[/img][/url]

Smile
Summer
You can read the BBCode Tutorial .
eday2010
Shawg. Thanks a bunch. I read through the tutorial and learned how to do it. Juicy Smile. There should be a thing in the FAQ about BBCode and signatures and stuff.

Thanks again Very Happy
Daniel15
Glad to see you figured it out Very Happy BBCode is standard in almost all forum software these days.

Because you solved your problem, I'm going to -close- this thread. If you would like it to be reopened, please PM me or another moderator