FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

photoshop filters

dkill001
i have been out of graphical imaging for quite some time now...can you tell me which adobe photoshop filter plug-in's you like to use most? I usually use KPT3 or KPT5 (KPT = kai's power tools i think)...which filter(s) do you use a lot? thanks for the tips...
--dkill001
wowz
You could try Euphoria. Everything about it is super easy, it has a professional layout and it's very high performance.

It has 20 different effects (rain, snow, starfield, etc) that aren't very original, but they look really good.

It also has this great 'Sabbatier' effect...
Quote:
"..old photographers trick traditionally done through a double exposure to give a surrealistic, other-worldly look to an image"

Effects: AgedFilm, Day for Night, Fire, FogBank, Brayscaler, Visual Harmonizer, Laser, LightBlast, Pearls, RainFall, Retinal Bloom, Sabbatier, Selective Posterize, Shadow Type, Smoke, Snow Storm, Specular Lighting, Starfield, Thermograph, VideoLook

Unfortunately if you're using windows, they haven't yet released a windows version. Only Mac. They will be releasing one soon though. Smile
yupeng
Don;t use photoshop offen.
But it's function is real powerful.
When i need a Logo,i offen use it