FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

http://www.firefoxwallpapers.com

Balkanboy
Check out my new website and tell what you think about design and content organization. Everything you don't like will help me to make it better so say it.

http://www.firefoxwallpapers.com/
Simulator
Very nice site, very very nice, very easy to use, and nice pics, well done
dxhunter
Thank you very much I love Firefox Smile
Simulator
That makes 2 of us
Balkanboy
Thanks guys I am glad you like it.
Arjan
Its a nice website, and fine lay-out. But be consequent and make your site in English OR Dutch, and not fifty fifty.
Headers, menu and image-information are dutch and names of categorys, the logo is all english.
Be consequent, i think it's better. But its just a tip
matt87
Nice site... when I get some time I will have to pick one for my background.

FireFox will forever conquer the Microsoft Internet Explorer
Alie
Coppermine photo gallery.... Realy good Smile
By the way, this wallpaper is really good! I like it Twisted Evil
Dark-Tech
it indeed is a very well put together site but what is with the communist wall paper owell whatever
sugarbox
I Love FireFox too.

Thank you very very much.
dingdong666
Nice gallery dude... Coppermine rocks anyday.

Whats the website all about?? Just firefox wallpapers???
Balkanboy
Yes it's about wallpapers but I will add avatars and other graphics of Firefox.
Alie
Balkanboy wrote:
Yes it's about wallpapers but I will add avatars and other graphics of Firefox.

If you want to build a site with photogallery, try to use Menalto Gallery, by the way, it's completely freeware.
Menalto homepage.
You can test it in denwer before uploading it to the site.
dingdong666
Thanks for the info Alie..

I am gonna try out Menalto Gallery.

Its pretty neat.
Alie
subhramani wrote:

Its pretty neat.

You have few templates inside the menalto pack.
dingdong666
Sweet dude..
Sad part is that I am in the office and I dont have access for FTP as well s my admin panel. I get very good speeds here.

If I go back home, I am on a dial up which says it connects at 37kbps and I get an upload speed of a maximum of 1KBps.

But somehow I am gonna do it.

Thanks for the immediate info dude..
-Subhramani.
Alie
subhramani wrote:
Sweet dude..
Sad part is that I am in the office and I dont have access for FTP as well s my admin panel. I get very good speeds here.

If I go back home, I am on a dial up which says it connects at 37kbps and I get an upload speed of a maximum of 1KBps.

But somehow I am gonna do it.

Thanks for the immediate info dude..
-Subhramani.

Try to use DENWER pack. It's also free for all.
Denwer - is server for offline works with perl, php, mysql, cgi and many more services... try it!
dingdong666
Can I have the link for it please???
Hunterseaker
really nice site
good job on that one
did you made all the wallpapers yourself or do you have collected them from other sites? and are you gonna make a link page? because i've a wallpaper site to and im willing to exchange links
a link page have many benefits: higher search engine ranks and more visitors
so what do you think?
when u have questions pm or mail me, im dutch to so it can be in dutch
Balkanboy
I don't understand how you see my site in dutch, I am not Duch. Wallpapers are collected from other sites but I am making forum and will place Firefox logo for download so me and other people can create wallpapers. I will make directory for links exchange in few weeks so we can exchange links.
Hunterseaker
ok, Ive the same forum wallpapers system as you going to make
pls tell me when your site is ready so we can exchange links
Alie
subhramani wrote:
Can I have the link for it please???

Why not? Wink
Here you can download the last version of this pack. Soon I want to create a new topic in "tutorials" How to Install Denwer, because it's in russian... If you'll have any problem with installing - ask me in PM. Twisted Evil
xuma
its very great site.i like it very much..
Arjan
Hmm then the forum automaticly detects the language of my operating system or something.. As you can see all forum elements are dutch for me:

then i understand. But nice site!
Alie
It's not a forum, it's gallery topic modul...
Arjan
thats what i mean, sorry my english is shit sometimes
Balkanboy
Guys if someone else visit http://www.firefoxwallpapers.com/ from some non-English country and see part of site on own language post info here, becouse I didn't even know about this language change by IP adress. Thanks.
GTA
Balkanboy wrote:
Check out my new website and tell what you think about design and content organization. Everything you don't like will help me to make it better so say it.

http://www.firefoxwallpapers.com/

It's in Hebrew isn't it
בעברית לא ?
Make it English מתכוון למערכת
and FireFox Rulzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bluffmango
nice wallpapers overthere buddy keep it up
digibluez
Very good wallpaper collection and nice website.
Abhishek
It is very good. I like it.
Abhishek
i like it very much.
khairulsyahir
One day, Firefox gonna dominate the Online World.

I think the main reason still majority of the online Citizen uses MSIE is because they doesn't know there's alternative, a better alternative, way better.

By the way, I don't like the type of ad Firefox has with Google. You know, they kind of big and...well, annoying. Firefox doesn't deserve to be treated that way. We want to promote, not to advertise. We promote because it's way better, because we like to use it, and because we would want other people to have the same benefit we got. Not to gain some extra money.

By the way, I'm a SpreadFirefox member.
Motoracer380
those are some pretty sick wallpapers.. i set one up on my desktop.
Loathing in Fear
Very nice website! But i have the same problem as: arjan, half of the website is in dutch with me...
Kotwik
Nice, versy nice. I love FireFox. This is the best explorer Very Happy
blunty666
very cool an nice looking site dude i think every1 who has had to reboot there comp thanks to viruses love firefox lol its a musthave an some of the wallpapers are sweet so yer good job keep it up Very Happy