FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you hate Microsoft?

beatmicrosoft
You know microsoft design software and stuff but I think one day I will beat him. I know how to program software and computer and my company's name is taiman software company. For no reason my last account got banned from the account. Well I am only 11 and I can make 3d game and software and One day microsoft will lost against me. You can visit my site if you want.
S3nd K3ys
beatmicrosoft wrote:
You know microsoft design software and stuff but I think one day I will beat him. I know how to program software and computer and my company's name is taiman software company. For no reason my last account got banned from the account. Well I am only 11 and I can make 3d game and software and One day microsoft will lost against me. You can visit my site if you want.

Holy Rent Free, Batman!!

XSTG
Funny... firstly if you were 11 you wouldn't tell it here and wouldn't own a corporation

Secondly I fear you will NEVER beat windows. Sorry for you little boy
lockwolf
If I was you I wouldnt take on something as small as microsoft, go against Google!
a.Bird
XSTG wrote:
Funny... firstly if you were 11 you wouldn't tell it here and wouldn't own a corporation

Secondly I fear you will NEVER beat windows. Sorry for you little boy

Eh?

Beatmicrosoft: Good luck with your endeavors youngin. I wish you the best in your fight against the money-hungry corporate dominator. It's always great to have dreams and I hope that you will allow your perserverance to take you there.
XSTG
Another thing... can you tell me why do you have interest on coming on Frihost just to spams forums with your website if you already have a hosting?
just a question like that.

(I don't think you will like this forum if you're 11.)
KHO
Ya seriously, l doubt an 11 year old could make those things, or own a cooproration. Unless you just have some really good software already, and make some just "meh" products, then l doubt everything you said. Plus, if you were 11, by the time you can actually get a legal job, Gates will be fixin to kick the bucket... or put his brain in a jar and turn into a robot Neutral if he does that, we all must ban together and take him out Neutral
leonk
i think microsoft is great Smile
MrMoffo
I'm going to go ahead and tell beatmicrosoft to keep on fighting the man, man. I myself have a brilliant friend who pledged his life against the entire Sony corporation because they killed the Dreamcast. Weird things motivate excellence. I might even look at his site.
lockwolf
MrMoffo wrote:
I myself have a brilliant friend who pledged his life against the entire Sony corporation because they killed the Dreamcast.

Yes! Sony Pissed me off Too! The Dreamcast is way more kickass than the PS2 and has way better titles!
George
S3nd K3ys wrote:
beatmicrosoft wrote:

Holy Rent Free, Batman!!

Boo hoo! Ill give you a cookie if you overtake microsoft.

When is Google coming out with its own OS??
Texas Al
It's a waste of time to hate anything.

But if you're going to, try hating the bald-headed idiots in suits and ties who know nothing about computers but blindly buy whatever Microsoft-owned "consultants" tell them to buy no matter how much it sucks because, after all, how can the biggest software company on the planet ever be wrong?

The problem is not Microsoft. It's the sheeple that keep them in business.
n0obie4life
Pointless topic.

What's wrong with Microsoft, there's nothing wrong with them!

Anyway, the reason for this is that we have alot of "HATE M$" topics, sooo, go and find them and rant there isntead.

http://frihost.com/forums/search.php

-close-