FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Yarners! Crochet and Knitting

bewald
Lately (and not just because it is Christmas) I have been so fascinated and yes, obsessed with yarn. Not just a kitty-cat chasing a ball of yarn, but actually knitting or crochetting a garment/scarf/doily/anything has really got me "hooked"!

I love to crochet, I learned when I was a kid and just recently picked it up again. I had been taught to knit several times when I was young, and just never got the hang of it. In the last few months I have successfully mastered the basic knit and purl and have been having so much fun every since.

I wanted to know if there are any other fellow yarn-o-philes out there like me? I know that making your own website involves so much creativity and knitting/crochetting is another outlet.

If not, what crafts do you like? Making anything or putting anything together with your hands?

I love christmas and I think nothing is better than snuggling next to a space heater, listening to christmas music and knitting away...
vlnjodie
I'm a fellow yarn-o-holic. I also learned to crochet when I was young, but have taken up knitting in the last few years. I have a blog that's about knitting, playing the violin, and other hobbies.

http://www.vlnjodie.frihost.net

You should post your site when you can, I'd be interested in checking it out. Very Happy