FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nelly - Sweatsuit

PeoplesChamp
hey anybody get this new album by Nelly?
ddixon
Is that "Grill" song by Nelly? I forgot..

Why do people want "grills" like that? Its so ugly. Does anybody find it appealing?!
todabeat
I actually hate those fake teeth. But if you go to to 'southeast' of the country it's the 'thing' Even girls wear them. I would totally look the other way if i ever saw a girl with those things. I really don't find them sexy at all and men and women do on that part of the country. But then again everyone has their own thing.

On the whole nelly thing. I did get it. well downloaded it becuase i already had the 'sweat' and the 'suit' albums but it isn' really worth buying.
PeoplesChamp
well... i like the Platinum Fronts (grillz) and i actually got a bottom one.. But its ur opinion.. But yea a women wearing em..kinda not cute,beautiful,hot....i think its ugly for a women to wear them.. But my opinion...Like Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Jay-Z, Camil, Juvenille....
PeoplesChamp
well... i like the Platinum Fronts (grillz) and i actually got a bottom one.. But its ur opinion.. But yea a women wearing em..kinda not cute,beautiful,hot....i think its ugly for a women to wear them.. But my opinion...Like Paul Wall, Mike Jones, Jay-Z, Camil, Juvenille....
picsite
ya...i borrowed it from a friend to check it out...didn't like it too much