FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's you favourite drink? recommend me of one...

arch23
I don't drink much, but when I go out I sometime do and still haven't find my favourite drink.
Don't like beer so much, wine is not for me also. Maybe something with lot's of lemon in it? I once had something called "bad apple" and liked it... Recoomend me on something nice.
Thanks
Animal
It really depends what you like.

I'm a big whiskey drinker, and I like the proper single malt varieties. The only problem is that this becomes really expensive on a night out! Jack Daniels in Coke is a good place to start.

If you want to try the malt whiskies, try to find some of the following:
Lagavulin (It's a Scottish Islay Malt Whiskey that has a really strong Peat flavour)
Laphroaig (Again, a Scottish malt, slightly smoother)
Jamieson's (An Irish Whiskey blend. Quite smooth, good on ice)
Glenmorangie (Another Scottish malt whiskey ... anyone seeing a pattern here!?!?)

I know a lot of people that can't stand whiskey, likewise, I know loads of people who do like it so it's just a case of trying them out and finding one you like. Just don't ever mix a malt whiskey with anything other than ice or water. You can jet away with mixing bourbon whiskeys (like Jack Daniels, Jim Beam etc) in sodas, but you'll ruin a malt by doing so.

Let us all know if you find one you like!
macadamia
Well, I am a "streight" girl in every single way, so I don't consume alcohol... However, favourite drinks of my friends are sangria and Bailey's... Oh, yes, and Bacardi. So, try some of those.
bao
I drink tea.Most favorite tea is Longjin of China!
gh0stface
macadamia wrote:
Well, I am a "streight" girl in every single way, so I don't consume alcohol... However, favourite drinks of my friends are sangria and Bailey's... Oh, yes, and Bacardi. So, try some of those.

Sangria is good but I don't think you're going to find those at bars unless you are at a mexican restraunt.

Anyways couple of non beer drinks that I sometimes get at the bar are:
Long Island
Seven and Seven
Redbull and Vodka or Redbull and Grey Goose Vodka if you can afford it Wink
Captain/Bacardi/Rum and Diet (diet coke because diet is sweeter then regular coke and tends to enhance the flavor better)
Crown and Coke also if you can afford Crown Royal

Then some of the drinsk that my friends will get are:
Gin and Tonic
Vodka and Tonic
Jack and Coke
Sex on the Beach
S3nd K3ys

Bacardi 1873 Solera & Coke. (NOT Pepsi)
Bondings
S3nd K3ys wrote:

I would never have guessed that. Wink
S3nd K3ys wrote:
& Coke. (NOT Pepsi)

Exactly. Coca Cola is much better. Mr. Green
S3nd K3ys
Bondings wrote:
S3nd K3ys wrote:

I would never have guessed that. Wink
S3nd K3ys wrote:
& Coke. (NOT Pepsi)

Exactly. Coca Cola is much better. Mr. Green

Ahah! Commonality! I knew it!

You like Solera as well eh? Good choice! I buy by the case. (Really Shocked )
deus
My favourite drinks are Smirnoff Ice and Eristoff....
dogancanozturan
jack daniels is my favorite Very Happy
hanay
RUM! Rum is really good, I mean, an alcoholic beverage made of sugar?! How can you top that? Also; Everclear & spiced apple cider, gin & tonic, BUTTERSHOTS! (delicious!)
DizzyThermal
Yea, some people have different tastes... I personally like Coronas with a lime in it... The lime adds a bit more flavor =D...
Neo7
I'm a Sprite Stomper.

I've downed 48 cans of sprite in less than an hour once.
lockwolf
Everclear, that stuff is like 190 proof or something like that

Also Energy Drinks are great ones, they give me the effect of alchohol without the massive hangovers.

Quote:
Exactly. Coca Cola is much better.

Wrong Bitch, Pepsi 4eva
a.han
jd and lemonade is always nice.

try a mojito - its fresh and citrussy
S3nd K3ys
lockwolf wrote:

Wrong Bitch, Pepsi 4eva

hive
I like to drink. Man, I really like to drink, alone, with my friends, with my girl, in home, in bars, at any place, at any time.
I like Beer a lot, but I like better a brazilian drink called Caipirinha, I love Caipirinha. That΄s a awesome drink.
todabeat
Hey,

If you want to try some 'tequila' which is my favorite type of liqour i would defenitly recomend 'tres generaciones'

I also really like 'Hpnotiq' it's a very deliious drink. very smooth but strong.

Everyone really loves this drink.
Qwertyip
lol, im 16 and i've given up the drink already... in the end i always think, well that was a pointless night... i got no action and i'm outta pocket.
so now i havnt had a drink for like 4 months Smile go me!

But... i wouldnt say no to a bit o drink wiv mah collage mates Wink

cant beat a tradtional can o lager lol
Scaramanga
todabeat wrote:
Hey,

If you want to try some 'tequila' which is my favorite type of liqour i would defenitly recomend 'tres generaciones'

I'm not a huge tequila drinker generally, but I find Patron (Silver over Gold) to be far smoother than Tres Generaciones.

Also, my mixed drink of choice tends to be a Cape Cod(der), which is vodka over cranberry juice; I like to keep my drinks simple (ha, the forum wouldn't let me spell out c-o-c-k-t-a-i-l.) Also, it's good to note that the Cape Cod is the best drink for keeping your breath fresh, and anything with Baileys or cream in it is the WORST for the breath (good to know if you're going out for drinks on a date.)
todabeat
I usually drink my liqour straight out. No chasers or no drinks and stuff like that. My shots or drinks with a beer So yeah. But i love anything 'except 'Jhonny Walker' << I really hate it, LoL
ekingisrael
My favorite drink is Milk Indian Tea-it's the best!
After that comes the Milk Cofee with chocolate inside-yammi!!!
enjoy! Idea