FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone using LANDesk ?

argha
Hi can anyone help me with LANDesk .. Like to get a feedback about LANDesk and its features , if some one is using this software please do share your view with me. as I need to install it on my Setup. It will be a great help if you can talk about its configuration and managemet.

Thanks
Aelita
I'm going to guess that's a no on that one.. Try looking up the program on google, and get ready to read...a lot.

By the way. I'm back. Internet was killed at my house, but I've since moved out on my own.. Now I jhave internet again..
crdowner
I used LanDesk years ago and found it pretty useful. We had a few issues but Intel was good about providing fixes for those issues.

We are considering deploying LanDesk at my work place. Its feature set seems to be very good when compared to similar products.
salmana83
i am also using landesk but i am not a very big fan of it as my system is not powerful enough to run it. however i will be upgrading my system soon, may be by the end of this month and then i will be able to run landesk until then i use it in my office only. Mad